v

✁・・・Captain Hardrock || (this chapter is pretty short)

"Hey, (y/n)," Nino approached the girl. "Your 'Babykins' will come, right?"

Receiving a laugh from (y/n), she shrugged but smiled. "I'm not sure. His father would most likely demand him to stay home to practice his piano more, but I hope he will come." She said, "why?"

"It's nothing, but thanks!" He says and turns around, walking towards where Alya and Marinette stood. Well, he stopped midway and ran back to (y/n) quickly to just ask, "I've been wanting to ask you this, but are you fine with girls liking—or crushing on Adrien?" in a whisper.

(Y/n) nodded and smile at the boy once more, glancing at Marinette who has been staring at her the whole time but quickly changes her action into a panic form when she realized that she got caught staring. "Adrien's a sweet, smart, and talented kid, Nino— obviously they like him because of that," she said as she looks at Nino again, but her voice was stern. "I don't mind if they all do have a crush on him, but trying to break my relationship apart with him is just super wrong."

He gulped and nodded stiffly, which made (y/n) to turn into her normal teasing self again as soon as she smirked and added, "But I don't have to worry about all that. We both have each other's trust and his mind is mainly all about me."

Nino smiled and fist-bumped her. "I like the way you said that. You're a real confident person, (y/n)." With that, he returned to the girls and left (y/n) smiling.

"Pssh, of course I am." She said and turns around to continue what she was doing before for the concert that she'll be seeing.

A few minutes passed, and (y/n)'s phone buzzed, receiving a phone call from Adrien. Stopping at what she's doing to answer the call immediately, the first thing that she heard was her boyfriend's sad sigh. Frowning at that, she noticed that Marinette was watching her again with a happy face, hoping it was Adrien saying that he's coming. She doesn't mind Marinette getting all bubbly about Adrien, but she sometime's wished for her to just give up on Adrien. It sounds mean, yeah, but it's for her own good. That's what (y/n) thinks.

"I can't go. Father wants me to practice piano more," Her lover said through the phone in dejection.

"Do you want me to come over and tell pops to—"

"No. I don't want you to do that just for me," he says. "I can just watch them concert on my computer..."

"Okay, then. I'll see you later."

After that, she then ends the phone call without saying anything else. Just a plain 'see you later'. But other than that, she went over to where Juleka is and told her that she'll be missing out on the concert for something more urgent and important. Juleka understands and (y/n) straightly got off from the ship, waving at everyone who said their bye's to her.

A little fast forward to where (y/n) has arrived and is inside Agreste's house freely, she stood behind Adrien's bedroom door and was ready to open it. As she grabbed the doorknob, she then opens it and had a big smile on her face, exclaiming out "taa-daa!" as Subira flew out from her bag and chuckled.

Seeing Adrien's surprised face made her laugh as she walks over to him where he sat on top of his piano bench and scoots him over a little so that she could sit next beside him. When she made him face her and her arms embraced him, he mumbled out, "why are you..."

"If my Babykins won't show up, then I might as well not be there neither. I don't wanna watch the whole concert without you by my side." The girl said and the boy blushed, nodding his head against her shoulder as he hugged her back, sharing each other's warmth comfortably while their Kwamis were in awe watching them being lovely.