viii

˗ˏˋ Mayura (Heroes' Day - Part 2) 'ˎ˗

Ladybug could feel Chat Noir's worriedness, so she places a hand on his shoulder and made him turn to look at her. His eyes already showed how anxious he is.

"We can't make Spidey stay behind, so we'll have to help her and get Hawkmoth together," LB says.

Carapace nods at what she just said, "Yeah, that's right. Spidey's the strongest out of us all, so you don't have to worry about her!"

"It's far too impossible for her to let Hawkmoth grab her Miraculous," Queen Bee adds in with a proud look, being one of Spidey's biggest fan at the moment.

"What the bee just said." Rena Rouge smiled.

Chat Noir felt weird, getting stared at and comforted by his partners, but secretly; he was glad that he was friends with all four of them. He huffs out a laugh and nods at their statements, feeling less anxious now. As he touched Ladybug's hand that was still placed on his shoulder, he smiled. The other three heroes looked at the two with odd expressions when seeing this. They felt like Chat Noir and Ladybug were having a moment.

"Thank you, guys."

-

At Spidey's location, where she felt like she's spotted by her partners already, she didn't care anymore and just stick with her solo plan. What was her plan exactly? Well, she's planning on using Venom Blast again, this time promising herself not to faint or die after doing it. She told herself not to try to kill anyone, too, since it's heroes day.

By then, she could hear Scarlet Moth shout, "Spidey. I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and your friends risking to fight for you, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourself up and bring me your sturdy Miraculous!"

Pathetic, Spidey thought. They're old enough to protect and fight, so I shouldn't bother revealing myself.

"Hawk Moth! I hope you know that we'd be supporting alongside Spidey no matter what happens!" Ladybug reveals herself as she stands up on the roof, shouting back to Hawk Moth.

"And we've got a better idea! You're not going to touch Spidey and give us your Miraculous instead!" Chat Noir then follows what Ladybug did, shouting more louder than her, his tone was stern, hoping that his girlfriend can clearly hear that. Spidey definitely heard that and smile, knowing that she's too much of a mess but he kept on being there for her.

"You may have an army of akumatized warriors..."

"...but we're a whole team of superheroes!" Carapace stands up along with Rena Rouge.

Queen Bee was the last to stand up, folding her hands onto her chest as she shouts out, "You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume! And take back your words!"