x

˗ˏˋ Malediktator 'ˎ˗

A few days later after (Y/N) and Adrien shared the sweet moment, and now that she's back to her normal self, the day started in class where Chloé was presenting her assignment about an important person in French history. Obviously, she had to represent Queen Bee as the person that's important as she dressed up like her- when she is her. Other than that, she impersonated Ladybug too in the video, but with an effortless try.

It seemed funny to (Y/N) and her banana boy, but to her other classmates; it was not.

They were all watching the video in Miss Bustier's class, but Ivan had to speak up about it when it ended. "That's not Ladybug, that's you, Chloé!" His comment made the whole class laugh, except for the main couple.

"Of course that's the real Ladybug!" Chloé defends herself while Marinette facepalms at that.

"Chloé, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Ladybug. You didn't even bother to match her hair color." Alya spoke and Chloé says otherwise with a different excuse.

(Y/N) couldn't help but sighed and tells her opinion to everyone. "Even if it's Chloé, she still had the effort to dress like Ladybug and do the assignment." Her classmates look at her with an unsure look, feeling intimidated by her a bit because she hasn't talked ever since the class started.

Adrien agrees with her, but Marinette's reaction to that was slightly sad. Here we go again.

"Ugh, you're all a bunch of losers! Except you, Adrikins. And maybe (Y/N), too." Chloé exclaims out but then she looks at Adrien to say that, slightly glancing at the other girl. "None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary."

Marinette rolls her eyes at that. "Oh, what a shame." She said sarcastically, louder than intended for the others to hear. After saying that, she made the whole class laugh, but Marinette was shocked and covers her mouth quickly with her hand. Everyone but (Y/N) was laughing.

At this point, there'd be another intense drama between Marinette and Chloé. "I don't get what's funny. You guys are literally laughing at someone's work?" The (L/N) finally speaks again and made her classmates stay silent. Oh no- am I getting more intimidating now? The girl thought, which sounds pretty funny to her because she can take advantage of the atmosphere. "Imagine if you're in Chloé's position right now... poor her, feeling all cornered."

Chloé felt like her heart skipped a beat because of (Y/N) helping her until she continues, "If she gets akumatized again, then she'll definitely strike at you all first... probably too late for the superheroes to help."

Adrien looks at his lover and was surprised, but didn't want to break the moment, so he stayed silent. At least she's defending Chloé but a bit harsh, right? He thought.