xii

˗ˏˋ Catalyst (Heroes' Day - Part 1) 'ˎ˗

It has been almost two weeks after (Y/N) used her Venom Blast, and between the days, she has been recovering herself, skipping school and superhero duties. While she was regaining her strength, she's been working out to get stronger, completely unbothered whenever her memories about her dead clone appear. After all, it is what's keeping her alive and a reason to fight more bad stuff.

The thing is, she keeps having nightmares about what her clone used to state out; turning villain in the future. It bothers her yet she didn't talk about it with anyone, not even her own Kwami. She thought that it'd terrify someone when she explains her nightmare in full detail.

Subira has been taking care of her, and she was very stern towards (Y/N). She never wants to see her owner in that exhaustion state again, no more. Adrien, and along with Plagg, always visits her during lunch and in his free time; some classmates would even come, too. The girl appreciates everyone for thinking about her.

Sometimes, whenever she needs to take a breather in her garden, Subira's words flash into her head.

"You fainted for three days," Subira told the human while crying, glad to see that her owner's finally awake. "Please don't use Venom Blast furthermore! I'm scared that the next time you use it, you'll cross your limit and you'll... die."

"Subira-"

"I don't want that to happen, (Y/N)! Not after I can't recollect what happened!"

"Subira, hey. It's alright, that won't happen." The girl coos to her Kwami, gently pulling her into a hug. "Your imagination is far too scary, you know?" She tries to joke it out, but it seems like that didn't work this time, which only made Subira worry about her more.

(Y/N) sighs and smiles. "I'll be fine, Subira. Sometimes trying something new can be like that."

"Something new my butt," The girl stops with her flashbacks, face-palming herself as she felt disappointed. "Hawkmoth can get stronger any day but I couldn't even stand using Subira's Venom Blast?"