When you find out you are pregnant pt 2

First Trimester: You and Khalil were still getting to know each other and more importantly getting ready to become parents. He takes you out on dates and soon starts to learn your likes and dislikes. Due to the mood swings you sometimes lash out at him, but he's patient and understanding.

Second Trimester: you start feeling like a different person, a brand new woman as your belly has formed a small bump now. Your hormones were through the roof, which caused you to almost attack Khalil out of Frustration.

Third Trimester: it was closer and closer to your due date. Just another month, but you looked like you were going to pop any day. You allowed your mom to meet Khalil. Surprised that she actually liked your child's father rather then curse him out about him getting you pregnant.

" Uh oh." You felt something wet and gushy fall out of your vagina and splat on the floor right when Khalil came through the front door.

" Damn, baby. You dropped some pickle juice or some?"

You felt a sudden sharp pain that you had to endure for two weeks that you thought were Braxton Hicks, now turning into active labor.

" Aye, Y/N you ok?"

" Ooouuu... I don't- think so..."

You were scared as you doubled over in now in more pain.

" Oh, shit." Khal said, saying no more as he got your bag and the babys bag ready. A blue baby bag with a teddy bear sticking from it made you smile as you watched it sit in the back seat through the car mirror as Khalil sped 80 miles per hour down the road to the nearest hospital.

The triage nurse placed you in a wheel chair with Khalil right beside you holding your hand while you rolled to the delivery room.

With alot of pushing, no epidural, frantic movement from Khalil who you told you told to get out over a hundred times because he was making you nervous, came forth a beautiful healthy baby boy.

He had alot of black hair which would explain the heart burn, and he had all of his daddy's features. There was none of you insight. You smiled weakly as Khalil held the newborn in his arms with a soft smile on his lips not taking his eyes off of him.

" You should've been the one to birth him. He's a spitting image of you." You teased truthfully.

" I don't know. I think he has your nose." Khalil laughed, obviously seeing that the boy had nothing of his mother.

" No, that's all you old man. We still haven't given him a name yet."

" We can name him after me. Like we planned." Khalil shrugged.

The baby began making little notices and began squirming in his father's arms indicating that he needed something.

" Oh, I have to feed him.".

" Breast milk I hope. I heard that fattens the baby up and make them grow up stronger and healthier."

" Well right now it keeps him from starving you laughed." Khalil handed you your son gently and you pulled up your hospital gown exposing your right breast that was enlarged and filled with milk. The baby stopped crying as he latched to his mother.

" How about Kyle? It's nothing really Cleve, more common then most but it fits him. Kyle Lynn Kain."

" Why Lynn?" Khalil asked confused.

" It was my late father's middle name. I think it fits." You smiled down at your baby boy.

His eyes looked almost green with a brownish hue to them. Yeah, he was definitely going to be his daddy's son for sure with those eyes.

Can you picture young niggas in a rush to grow?
'Til hard-timers in the pen' had to crush his throat
Probably never even saw it comin'
Too busy bullshittin', caught him with his mouth runnin'
Ain't this a bitch? They got me twisted in this game
The feds and the punk police pointin' pistols at my brain
I wonder if I'm wrong 'cause I'm thugged out
My homies murdered execution style, runnin' in the drug house-

" What you know about that youngin?"

" I know a little some some."

" So you a Tupac fan? I dont see how that song is appropriate for a newborn." Khalil pointed out.

" I wasnt necessarily singing it to the baby smartass."

You looked down at your bundle of joy who detached from your breast and was now ready to burp. Khalil sat next to you in the hospital bed and looked at you with pure love in his eyes.

" Who would've thought my one night stand would have my baby."

" Ironic isn't it?" You chuckled. You heard the baby burp and swaddled him before putting him back in his hospital bed.

" Things ain't gonna be the same after this." You said.

" I would assume so. I didn't expect it to stay the same, since my girl had my baby."

You looked at him with question.

" So, I'm your girlfriend now?"

" You didn't expect me to leave you as a single mother did you. Kyle gonna grow up with both his parents, word to mommy."

You smiled accepting him as your man now and kissing him on his lips.