When he hates when you shave

You loved your man.

He was kind, nice, and always took care of you.

Every other weekend whenever you set you and your man's son off to his babysitter for the weekend you would find luxury in getting your nails and hair done.

But this weekend was different. You wanted something a bit different.

Khalil, your man, was a man that loved his woman natural. He had a problem with the wigs and the constant makeup.

Well, he liked it every once in a while, but not all the time.

You decided on a mani pedi, some tight curls with laid edges, lashes, some sexy lingerie and a....wax.

You've been sporting a jungle since you met Khalil, only ever trimming it and it goes right back two days later. But you didn't think any harm in it as you book your appointments.

" Mrs. Kain?"

You loved the sound of your name being called, looking down at the big diamond ring that sat on your finger.

You walked to the back with the nice later and instantly grew nervous.

" Is it your first time?"

You nodded, the woman seeing your nerves.

" It's fine, don't feel too bad. I'll make you as comfortable as possible. Just take off your shoes and pants and we'll get started."

She also laid down some baby wipes.

You looked at her in confusion.

" What's that for?"

" I recommend all women to freshen up before we start. Don't feel offended by it, it's just to cleanse the front."

You shrugged and went along with it.

You sat on your back as the woman spread your legs to view your gem that had a fair amount of hair on it.

" I could help but to see that rock on your finger. How many years has it been?"

" Oh, yeah! It's been 2 years. We've been together for 3 and married for 2. We have a 1 year old. I'm sorry I got alot down there."

" Don't ever be sorry. It's natural."

" The way my husband is, he likes it natural."

" Are you sure he won't be upset that I'll be taking away his treasure?" She asked.

" He'll be fine."

" Ok, this might sting a bit."

You flinched really hard as the wax strip was pulled from your under region.

" You, you said it'll sting not-

" Yeah, I'll get better over time. Your just new."

She did it again, and you let out a yelp.

Going through agonizing pain and was being turned around to get your butt area, you walked out feeling like a newborn baby.

You felt good and even better as you pulled into your garage, seeing your husband's car parked.

You walked in the house with your trench coat and a big smile on your face, smelling dinner being made.

That wasn't something you noticed everyday and you watched as Khalil glided in the kitchen with ease stirring and tasting things to make sure it was the same the way you cook it.

" Hey baby."

He turned around and smiled, with an apron covering his white button up and slacks.

" Hey, ma. I was just making you some dinner. You look...good." He slowly landed his eyes on your body and then your face and then your hair. Admiring you, and thanking himself for ever marrying you.

" I had a kid by that?"

" The one and only." You opened up your trench coat and revealed the baby blue lingerie you managed to put on in your Tesla. Thank god for tents.

Khalils mouth grew agape, eyes wondering your body as he stopped at your perfectly waxed mound, and his eyebrows nitted together.

" Awww baby. You cut it off."

You looked down and playfully rolled your eyes and walked up closer to him, holding your arms around his neck and kissing his lips.

" I wanted a little different. "

" You know I like a little hair down there. It's all skin now babe."

" Khalil. How do I look walking around with a jungle in my panties?" You said letting him go, " I can even where skirts anymore or bend down with my bush giving a show. I did this for you."

He saw the distressed look on your face and pulled you back by your waist to keep you from walking off.

" I never said I didn't like it."

" Then what? I know you like me being natural and a little hair here and there but...I like a little change. I feel better down there. Now, I'm not saying I'll keep this up but..."

He kissed your lips to keep from saying anything else.

" Shaved, waxed, bushy...I'm going to still eat it."

He slapped you on your ass and chased you upstairs.

It's short, sorry 😞