When he's alot older then you

You and your fiance Khalil has been together for a total of 4 years. You met him when you were 19 and we'll... Let's just say, you've always had a thing for older men.

Khalil's 39 years old and you're now 23. The relationship has gone strong for some time and so has the sex. He was like an Energizer bunny in the bedroom, he was in good shape and he didn't look a day over 25.

He's cherished you, gave you everything you ever wanted even when you never asked for it. Gave you all the love a man should give to his Queen.

You brought him up to your mom just a year ago. She saw how happy you were considering you grew red whenever you talked about him. Your mom knows that you like them older. She considers herself an old woman when all she was was 42 years old, just three years older than Khalil's senior. So, when you told her the age you were when you met him, she was quick to harass you and state that it'll never work. She even said he was old enough to be your daddy, considering youve never met your actual daddy before.

" Hey, she's gonna love me." Khalil smiled confidently.

You shrugged. " She's a handful. She'll end up saying slick shit so dont-

" I told you I got this. Do you trust me?"

You nodded with a small smile plastered on your face as you buckled your seat belt. Khalil leaned over to plant a loving kiss on your lips.

" You gotta stop worrying so much Mama's. Ever heard of a man supposed to lead. Let me lead." He patted his chest.

" Ok big daddy ill let you lead. Gawd you're such a damn bug." You giggled.

" Did your mama say she was gonna cook?"

" Yeah, whenever she has a guest she makes this huge spread. I hope she doesn't overdue it this time. Because the last time I brought my ex boyfriend to see her we had to help her with the cooking." You rolled your eyes.

" We are going to be there for a good three days. Why not spend it like a family. I want your people to like me, so I can marry you this year."

" It's not necessarily up to her whether we get married or not. If she doesn't approve, then...

You shrugged and settled in your passengers seat Khalil started the ignition and as he pulled off you began drifting asleep as the long three hour ride knocked you off.

You felt a sudden turn which indicated a familiar direction you take when you're close to your Mama's house. Your eyes fluttered opened as you were met with huge houses and nice front yards and padios. Yup, you were just a block or two away.

" You got here fast." You stretched.

" I took a easier route. An old friend use to live down this way. It only took an hour and a half to get here."

The little things is what made out love Khalil so much. He was smart and did things that was convenient for the both of you.

Khalil drove on a curb side seeing that the driveway was already occupied with your mom's car and your two older sisters cars Laurie and Nani.

" My damn sisters are here. I told my mama I didn't want them over." You mumbled loud enough for Khalil to hear.

" What's wrong with your sisters being here?"

" They're some pain in the asses. Arrogant bitches. I never really liked them."

You unbuckled your seat belt and left out the car with Khalil following behind you.