When all the girls want him

Yeah, you knew exactly who drove you crazy whenever you passed his stoop.

Looking fine as hell as he smoked his cigarette and looked out into the Harlem streets with a calculating glare.

He was tall, caramel skinned, with beautiful light brown eyes and a fade that complimented his whole look.

He always wore that big over sized red coat.

Raheem Porter was the embodiment of sexy.

Sex on legs.

And he smelled so good.

Your 17 year old hormones were raving for his attention, the same attention he would give many of the girls that always tried to hold conversation with him but it wouldn't go anywhere passed that point...or so you thought.

Of course you knew the man had an appetite for the pretty women around the way. He loved women, and women apparently loved him, but did he love you?

Your age is probably what was holding you back. He didn't know you, you would just admire him from afar and allow your thoughts paint this picture of you one day finally being able to be in his arms.

A cold brisk October morning, on your way to school was the one you dreaded.

It was cold but you wanted so badly for Raheem to see you in your short skirt and designer leather jacket. You were what people called thirsty and you could give two shits about what they say because you want this man...

You needed this man...

You yearned for him.

And although the odds of him ever wanting you were slim to none it didn't hurt to give it a go with one of your most skimpy little skirts known to man. With the knee length boots that complimented your little look.

The time came when you had to show what that little skirt would do to him and girl were you so desperate to show him what those legs were looking like.

But your heart dropped when a much more prettier girl came into view giving her undivided attention to the lonesome man that sucked on a cancer stick.

" G-good morning Ra-Raheem."

He showed some teeth, and then nodded at you before pulling his attention back on the girl.

That was basically your only chance before you just gave up. All the girls wanted him, and unfortunately for you you had nothing to offer him but small talk and a little ass skirt.

Classes dragged.

Your essay was 84%

The lunch was trash.

You heard someone fucking in the stall.

.....you just wasn't having a good day.

Your man, that you want to be your man you thought was your man was someone elses...man.

For the lord punished you for coming out of your mother's womb later then any other girl that caught that fine specimens retinas.