Stolen

Sorry about this not being edited, for spelling, or grammar. I was kinda rushing, so forgive my errors.

Oh, and eventually this story may lead to abduction and Human trafficing... Just warning you.

Thank you

-Bella

Chapter One: That Easy

   "Hanna, Come on! Mom says we're gonna miss the flight if you don't hurry." Lori, my step sister says while pulling her jacket closer together. "Ugh, I can't wait until we get to California." She smiles. "Warmth." I laugh, but look out at the Michicgan snow.

    "Yeah... Another adventure." I sound tired.

    "Hanna, You know this is new for me-"

    "Listen, when we get there, you don't tell anyone who or what my father is. Nothing to do with his job. It's not all fun and games like you think it is right now. It's dangerous." I warn.

    "Hanna, that's enough." My dad's voice is ringing with authority.

    "I'm sorry dad, but she has to know." I argue gently. My dad looks as though he wants to deny it, but then he only nods his head.

    "She does, but you don't have to scare her." I shrugg, I had no problem with my new step-sister, except her Ignorance to anything being deemed serious. She was all play, never thinking about the potential danger of a situation. We're the same age, but she acts younger. In all actuality it isn't her fault.

    While I've taken care of my father since I was nine years old, she was being codled by her mother- the girl doesn't even know how to do laundry, or wash dishes properly. "Let's go." I sigh and Pull my carry on bag- my laptop, a book and a change of clothes once we got to California- onto my shoulder.

    The Five hour trip to California was exhausting, to say the least. When we get off the plane my dad has a rental car waiting for us. The car was grey and blended in with all of the other cars on the road. With my dad's job we never want to draw attention. We have to have a low profile. Our lives depend on it.

    "You guys excited to go to school? Wednesday is your first day." Sara asks. Lorri smiled and nods excitedly. I only shrug this is nothing new to me. New schools. New places. New people. It is really all the same after awhile.

    Dad had the house prepared for us awhile ago. All we have to unload is our clothes and all of our other personal items that we'd kept with us in Michigan. The house was nice, but again, not too nice. It blends with the neighbors.

    Dad wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Hanna, do you want to go for a little drive?" He asks. I know my father has something important on his mind. I am- more or less- his partner. He tells me everything.

    "Yeah, let's go." I say, he smiles and throws me the keys. I couldn't stop the smile from spreading over my face.

    "Sara, the fridge is stocked so when ever you want to start dinner just go for it. I'm going to take Hanna for a little joy ride." He throws a smirk my way and I narrow my eyes and stick my tongue out at him.

    "Okay, Greg. Dinner should be done around seven." Sara said hugging my dad and kissing his cheek. "Have fun, Girly." She huggs me too.

    "I will see you later, Sara." Me and my dad take off. "So what's up?" I question when I pull up to a stop sign.

    "What I'm looking into right now," Dad sighs, "It isn't a gang, Hanna. This is the big time. I'm going to help take down the main mafia family here."