[1] the meeting

A/n this is one long chapter. Buckle up. I've changed quite a few things .

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Part one

3rd person POV
" Aurora mi vida come one lets go "

" 'm going momma "

"Alright . But be quick ! We don't want the toys to disappear right?"

" No! Les go"

While holding her moms hand they walked down to the driveway Aurora stopped right in her tracks.

" oh my . Momma look at da fwower."
( flower )

" I see it baby . "

" I wanna take it "

" No honey , don't pick it so it can grow to be tall and colorful. If you'd like we can plant a few flowers in the garden? How would that sound?"

" Ya!"

As the continued walking and got in the car and the listened to the Disney playlist per Auroras request until the got to the store. As Auroras mom was walking around the

Store looking for something that caught her eye. As the walked by the toy isle Aurora's eyes lit up. Her mom, Esmeralda thought she was gonna go for a signature Barbie. Shockingly enough that's not exactly what she wanted.

" Momma ! Momma! Can I pwease pwease get that teddy "

" The teddy bear?" She said while she looked at the light brown kinda floppy teddy bear

" Ya!"

Hm. Esmeralda thought to herself . I mean it's not the most beautiful thing in the world. But it's kinda growing on me . I guess I'll get it for her. If she doesn't get it who will?

" Sure sweetie, but you have to take care of him"

" Yay! Yay! Yay! 'M gonna name you fwanke! Your da cutest thing ever" she said while basically bursting with happiness.

Esmeralda looked at her daughter who was so happy over a simple little daughter and she to, became very happy. The moment was perfect. Too perfect. The next second gunshots were heard and over the loud speaker she heard ,

" Everyone there's an active shooter in the building , I repeat active shooter in the building the police are outside . "

More gunshots were heard. Within a millisecond Esmeraldas top priority was to get Aurora out. She had a bit of experience with this from her past of being involved with the mafia but nothing , no experience ever prepares you for this type of thing. Aurora being the toddler she was , knew something was wrong but didn't know it was that serious. Esmeralda bent down , picked up her daughter as quietly as possible and picked up a pair of random headphones and put them on her. But not before telling her .

" Aurora, I love you so so much, no matter what happens get outside . Get to a police officer okay? I love you so so much alway remember that. "

She put the headphones on her daughter and put her hand on the back of her head while Aurora buried her head I'm her moms chest.She may have been a naive toddler but she knew this wasn't something she was supposed to know about.

" Come on sweetheart we're almost near the exit " she whispered but then she heard heavy footsteps. She started running. They were running behind her . She then heard a bullet fly by her. She ran faster. Then she saw an emergency exit. She had gotten them off her trail. Now she had to say goodbye. She knew it was forever.