[ 8 ] huh-?

3rd person POV

aurora woke up almost falling off her bed. she was sprawled with her little leg and arm off the bed while her other arm was holding tightly onto frank. she was missing a sock and her hair was just the definition of bed head. not to mention that the time was 4 oclock in the morning.

she decided to be a big girl and not wake the boys up because she knew they would be really grumpy if she woke them up when there wasn't any yellow outside. she decided to walk down the stairs very very slowly trying not to fall and trip over her own feet. she hops down when she gets bottom step and walks over to the living room. rora hops up on the couch and tries to turn on the tv.

she figures out the hard way that she has no clue how to use it. it took her fifteen minutes to even turn it on and even then she couldn't find the princess movie. she huffs in thought trying to figure out what to do now and she starts thinking about what to do.

dance party? no that'd wake them up. play with frank? no franks sleeping too. sleep? ew no, sleep is gross. she finally spots something. Aha, paper. she could draw. she knew they had colored pencils somewhere . Luca tried to have her color the other day but she didn't want too. now she does though.

hm. what's luca do when he put them back. he put them back in the rolley flat thingy. she went and got the colored pencils and put them next to her piece of paper. now the hard part, what to draw, what to draw?

maybe she could draw her and frank playing together, or maybe she could draw her and momma with flowers? after a while ( 2 minutes) of contemplation she decided she would draw a family picture with her and her brothers. first she started with adonis since he was the oldest. he was probably like a million bajillion years old. she drew adonis to what she thought looked exactly like him suit and all. Then she drew apollo which was way harder for her since he had blonde hair and blue eyes. then she drew Dominic, even though he was really mean she was still her big brother and momma told her to try and forgive everyone. Lastly for her brothers she drew Luca then she drew herself.

In her eyes she drew a really good family portrait and was very very proud of it.

what to draw now.

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.

she was gonna draw dominic something special just for him. since he was mad at her she was gonna draw him a picture, and it would be her best work yet. her main goal was to make it so good that he would have to stop being mad at her.

she grabbed blue and just colored wherever she felt needed, then she grabbed black and red since she always saw Dominic in those colors and put them around the blue and she colored and colored till the black pencil broke. she was done anyways

she held the paper up to the now shining yellow light outside and it was perfect. now deciding it was a good time to wake up her youngest older brother rora picks up her paper and frank and starts her trip back upstairs.

  since yesterday she heard that Luca wasn't feeling to good,now she wants to make sure he feels better.

she walks up the stairs making sure she doesn't trip up them. which she has done many other times since she has a very rough relationship with stairs. she makes a quick pit stop by dominics room which he isn't in surprisingly and places it on his bed. hopefully he wont be mad anymore.

then the fun part comes. she skips over to the door on one side of her rooms which is lucas room. she places frank on his bed and grabs the sheets and climbs onto his bed. which is really really high off the ground and she scoots over and kneels right next to luca who is laying on his stomach looking to the side. she scoots up and kneels next to his face and whispers.

" wuca. wuca up."

" huh-?"

" wucaaughhh uppppp"

" rora what-?" he turns around and turns to lay on his back

" wucaaa" and she throw herself into his chest with frank pulled to hers

" why are you up so early?" he asks while pulling the covers over the both of them and making sure she was comfortable.

" i no tired " she says cuddling into him

" well rory it's really early and you should go to sleep for a little more"

" mhm, i no tired" she said while dozing off

   luca started playing with her hair and stroking her back. while he fell back asleep too.

A/N just a short lil chapter with a little bit of sibling cuteness.