[2] Theres more?

A/N i'm editing all of these chapters and when i'm done i'll add more . I'm trying to do at least once a day.

" Where do you wive mister 'donis"
( live, Adonis)

" We live a few minutes away. Once we get there you can meet your brother and see your room. "

" I have a woom! Tank you mister 'donis!"

" You don't have to call me mister. I'm your brother, not your teacher Aurora, and of course you have a room. And maybe you can decorate more to how you like when we get there!"

" Otay!"

  Back with her other brothers

3rd person POV

  They we're grocery shopping trying to prepare for Auroras arrival . They all took the next 2 days off just so the could spend time with her, but they probably won't be spending much time with her. They had important things to do. But they need to spend a little time with her cause they know nothing about her.

Dominic POV

" What do little kids eat ? "

" Luca are you stupid."

   If i'm being honest I don't fucking know either. But at least i'm not the one who willingly wanted to go grocery shopping for a kid. But they probably eat some basic shit. Like chicken nuggets. And ketchup.

" No i'm just, not surrounded by little kids Dom ."

" Nah he has a point , all little kids don't eat the same thing. Like what if she's lactose intolerant. Or if she was raised vegan. "

" That's a random ass thought Apollo. "

" I'm serious. We don't know if mom changed during the 3 year period!"

" She couldn't have changed that much. You remember how much she loved meat. She would've never given it up" That was a sucky attempt to try and make it easier on himself.

" Well she said she loved us but then we never saw her again . So I don't know what she would do."

  It's true. After she left that day we only heard from her twice. On the Christmas of the year she left and when dad died. No birthdays. No minor holidays. She didn't even say " Merry Christmas " after that year.

" What the fuck Dom . Apollo do you still have my old therapists number? I get this feel like we need to give her a call."

" I think I do. But Mr. Masculinity here refuses to go see a therapist."

" I don't need one. "

It's true. I don't. I don't need someone to try to fix my problems for me. They're my problems.  I can fix 'em myself.

" You wonder why you and Adonis get along so we'll when the both of you act like the most serious, unfunny people on Earth. But you always us the suck ass excuse that you work in the " company " but whatever let's you sleep at night "

  Damn. Well that was interesting, I gave him a look that told him " shut up or when you get home i'll throw your PS5 out of the window" . It worked.