[5] dont run away now

Apollo POV

    That was the most unnecessarily long meeting i've ever been too. I told the guy exactly what i wanted but he still said he " didn't see the vision " it should be his vision? It's our club. Not his. Luca and me. Not Luca , Apollo and random architect guy. I need a drink.

  What time is it?   1:47pm.  That meeting was 6 hours long. That has to be a fucking joke. I really need a drink. Like really bad. I walk into the house and the first thing I hear is a child giggling. Cute.

" HI POLLO " Aurora says while running away from Luca .

" Aurora you need to drink you're smoothie . Or else you'll stay short forever ."

" No. I'm not dwinking dat. It's ew."

" It can be as ew as you say it is? But you need to drink it so you won't get sick."

" Luca let her pass on the puke smoothie ."

" You're not helping Apollo." He says while grinding his teeth together in a grimace type thing.

  " Hey when's Adonis getting back?" I'm trying to so hard to tell Aurora to run away with my hands, eyes , literally moving my head to the side . But she didn't get the hint. Well . You can't say i didn't try.

Well. She got some type of hint i guess . Cause she game over , climbed on a chair , got on the counter where i was leaving my hand and started playing with my rings . Cute.

tiny time skip
new time - 4:57 pm

Dominic POV

    I can literally hear them outside. They're so fucking loud. Ever since I heard what happened with the greeks and their stupid fucking ring i've been so fucking pissed. You know what. I feel like taking a job.

I put on a black sweatshirt with a pair of black cargo pants on. Under the sweatshirt i have a workout shirt on. I have reason for it.

I put on my pair of air forces i use for jobs and i walk out the door. I hear Adonis call out for me but i'm not in that mindset now. I pick up my keys on the way out and get to my Bugatti.

La voiture noir. 18 million bucks. Definitely worth it though.

As i'm on my phone i get a call.

" Dom. "

" What's up theo "

" I got a job for you . It's for $85,000. You gotta kill Florence torres . 5'6 , White , Balding , and supposedly has a beer belly. He's expected to meet someone downtown in the alley next to pawn. He just left Milanos it should take about 7 minutes for him to get there ."

" book the job " then i hung up.

Theo's been my best friend since 5th grade where he hacked into the announcements and made it blast the chicken dance every-time someone spoke. They blamed him but i covered for him.

  We've been close ever since. He's known about the mafia since i got in it. I wanted him to be my tech guy. He simply agreed . We've been stuck by the hip ever since .

  The " Pawns" what we use as our base basically. Our " customers" are people asking for me to assassinate someone . But people don't usually go to that side of town unless they have a specific " reason "