[ 9 ] rules

( This takes place a few hours after the last chapter )

3rd PERSON POV

aurora and luca both being very bad sleepers were spread out throughout the entire bed. lucas arm and leg were hanging off the side of the bed while the other was holding onto aurora whos leg was thrown over his chest. Both of them being halfway covered by the blanket.

It'd now been five hours and it was a semi reasonable time to get up, but to luca it was still an unholy hour to be awake.

  Adonis on the other hand was wrecked. He'd been out basically all night at the ring. His knuckles were all red and bruised but that was the only " injury" he had and it was relatively minor. The only bad thing was that he had zero sleep last night which would probably result in a bad day for his employees. He was also planning on taking Aurora to the office so that would be a little more difficult than usual.

He walks out of his room with his Armani suit looking perfect and walks into auroras room. As soon as he doesn't see her he starts panicking just a little bit.

" God dammit. Luca wake up i can't find aurora." and he barges into his room.

" Oh never mind"

" Seriously Adonis. You did all that yelling for what?"

" Shut up and wake her up. I'm taking her to work "

this woke Luca up.

" Which work? It better be the-"

" Of course it's the regular one. Don't be a dumbass."

He walks over the the side of the bed while slowly shaking Aurora and whispering for her to wake up.

" No."

" Yes rora you have to wake up."

" No."

" Yes now cmon."

" No."

Adonis finally picked her up and walked her into her room. He walks into her closet and picks out a pair of plaid pants , and a navy blue sweater that he tucked in. He picked out a pair of brown boots for her to put on when they leave  decided that the outfit was complete. He put her in the bath with very little of a fight.

huh, well i guess now he knows when to give her baths. When he was done he took her out and put on her " work outfit"

" What'd you think rora?"

" i like ."

" good. now what should we do for your hair?"

" half half!"

  Adonis tried to figure out what that meant but it just lead him to pull out his phone and pull up hairstyles until she pointed out which one was a ' half'. When he got to a half up half down he got his answer.

" Alright. Do you want it with a braid or pony tail?"

" pony pony!" she was jumping up and down . she loved this hairstyle so much, partly because her mom wore it all the time.

Adonis finished the hairstyle and Aurora immediately took off.

She ran to Lucas room and jumped find on-top of him.

" Lulu Lulu look!"

" Huh? oh wow aurora you look pretty ." Luca said being half asleep and just barely knowing what to say.

" Fank you." and she started running again, this time towards the stairs. But sadly her plan was ruined when someone picked her up by her armpits when she was about to start her descend down the staircase.

" Nuh-uh rory you know not to run down the stairs." this time it was apollo

" sowwy."

" uh huh now let's get you breakfast."

" otay"

  they went down the stairs while aurora blabbed about her early morning adventure while apollo was listening veryy intently.

" and i didn't get a picture??"

" later. i make more "

" i better get the prettiest one."

" hm. i dunno"

" well i guess i don't know if i'll sneak you anymore candy."

" no i'm sowwy. i'll make the best, pwettiest , picture."

" So you're the reason she gets so hyper right after dinner?" adonis says showing up right next to the stairs

" oh hey adonis. i don't know what you mean? right rora."

" mhm, i dunno"

" we'll see. but cmon rora let's go eat cause we have to get going soon."

aurora starts skipping to the kitchen and almost slipping a few times

" hey have you heard from Dominic?"

" nah i haven't. why?"

" just wondering."

" weirdo."

they both walk into the kitchen and see aurora eating some vanilla yogurt and majority of it being in her face

" okay rora let's clean you up and head out."

" ugh otay."

He grabs a wipe and starts wiping her hands and face while she tries scooching away.

" Aurora stop moving before i leave you here."

" sorryyy."

he picks her up and starts putting on her shoes.

" okay aurora i'm taking you to work with me. But when we go i have some rules alright? "

"uh huh"

"you can't run, you can't be to loud, and just stay close to me okay?"

" otay "

they start walking to the garage and just as a little extra " fun " aurora gets to pick the car. just for today .

" okay which car?"

" the bwue" (blue)

" okay the blue one it is."

A/N THESE ARE JUST FILLERSSS