[4] New friends

Adonis POV

Hm. I really need for this to not be as awkward as it is. Obviously Aurora is in her own little world playing with a sleeping beauty doll , but everyone else is staring . Well Dominic's actually glaring.

" So . Uhm. "

" What?"

" Is- Are we gonna communicate with her or like ?"

" I say, we just pretend it doesn't exist , let it raise itself "

" Dominic ."

" What? I'm speaking my truths ?"

" So simply don't speak"

  Apollos not here because he had to go meet with an architect for an opening of a new club. I have to go down to the warehouses because of a newfound problem with the Greeks.

" Talk about sharing opinions "

" hm. I wanna go night night "

" No aurora , you just woke up "

" Still" she held on the the L and ended it with a little whine.

" Plus we have to talk about some rules. Okay a rora?"

" Hmph. otay "

" I have to leave you with Luca and Dominic  today . I expect you to behave as good as you do with me, okay missy? "

" Otay. I pwomise i'll be good ."

" If you do behave i'll get you a surprise how about that?"

" Yes! Otay!"

I look at the clock . 9:45. I got 15 minutes.

" Okay , bye Aurora . Be good "

" Hey what about me !"

" Luca make sure she doesn't get injured , and that she doesn't look a mess when i get back ."

" When will you be back "

" Like 3"

" Alright cool ,let's go Rory "

Dominic looks like he's about to kill himself . I wonder why he hates her so much. She honestly didn't do anything. I'm figuring that out later , but for now i just pick a car and leave to deal with the bigger problem.

Luca POV

What the fuck does one do with a literal child. I'm not a kids person if ya know what I mean.

" Wuca i'm hungwy "

" Uh. Okay hold on "

Shit . Shit shit shit shit shit. . What do i do. What do children eat. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

" What'd you want to eat aurora ?"

" Hm. I wanntttt Bwueberries "

   Huh. That was a lot easier than i thought. Alright bet. I put the blueberries in a bowl and gave them to her. Let me just say, I have never seen such a small child gobble down a bowl of blueberries in such a short amount of time. She even asked for more.

She finished the pack. I'm flabbergasted. She finished an entire pack of blueberries. Eh. I'd rather that then some chicken nuggets I guess.

" Uppies "

" No Rory we gotta get you cleaned up . "

We really do have to get her cleaned up. Her hair is all over the place and frizzy, She's in some frozen pajamas with one sock on her foot and the other? Who knows. But it's definitely not on her foot.