[6] sit down

Adonis POV

  Ever since last night when Dominic thought he was slick,coming home with blood all over his body. I've been thinking , none of us have really talked about the entire situation. It was a very fast change that none of expected and had time to prepare for.

Which is why I decided that when I get home from work we're all going to talk about it. Today all of us went to work and Aurora's staying with Marie at the house.

I walk in my office and sit down. I start going through the basic company emails on my work computer. Meeting, meeting , another meeting , and 5 more meetings over the next two days.

Great.

Now for the good part. I pull out the other computer. This one has the stuff about the other company.

I start going through the emails. Yesterday night Dominic killed Florence Torres. 85,000 bucks. Okay that works i guess. I'm just getting the basic emails. No threats , no blackmail, it seems to be fine.

  As the worlds largest and most successful mafia we have a few threats here and there, but our main threat is the Greek mafia.

Ironic. Right because my name and apollos names are both Greek.

Some people usually say it's the Italian and Russian mafia that are rivals but we aren't. At least not now.

The disagreement with them was during my fathers time. But it was fixed.

Now the Italians and the Russians have an agreement of some-sort that i don't have many details of because it was between my father and the Russians boss.

  The Greek Mafia is run by Orion Alexiou. He's an old guy who only started this issue when my father died. He took advantage of me being new to this position and bombed several warehouses.

  I stayed quiet until he thought he won. Then i bombed his headquarters. After that they started sending ambushes that were very predictable etc. We decided to stop until something actually bad happens. Something that actually damages us.

Okay enough of that shit. I need to go to the rink.

  I've been going to the rink since i was 16 years old. It's an underground boxing rink where people come in and well, box. I haven't gone since Aurora got here so it's been about 2 weeks. I honestly just need to de-stress and  get some anger out. I swear , as soon as the meeting is over i'm going. I know i haven't been around Aurora much but i just can't be around her when i'm this stressed out.

  time skip - new time 6:55 pm

Marie POV

Oh god. Let me tell you, i've been watching Aurora for the past week and its been a week full of cuddles, dance parties, binging disney movies.I've been having the time of my life while the boys situate themselves. Right now we're a cuddling session.

Me and Aurora are downstairs on the couch watching a Disney movie. I don't know which one. I may or may not have been on my phone while she was watching the movie. I have my legs stretched out on a foot rest. Aurora's on my left cuddled into my side.She's hold- well she was holding her sippy cup with milk while watching what i think is Tangled. Her outfit today is baggy navy blue sweatshirt, a basic white tee under it , and some baggy sweatpants. I put some grey ankle length socks on her and had a super tiny pair of crocs on hand. When i saw the crocs in her closet i almost had an aneurysm because of how cute they were. I put her hair into her new signature look which is two tiny space buns. They look so cute.

  Supposedly the first of her brothers to get here is gonna be Apollo who's gonna get here at like 7:30ish. At least that's what Adonis told me. He sounded real serious too. Oouuu the rest of em are in for something when they all get home. I can already hear Adonis. Oh well. At least it's nothing to do with me .