one !

Niomi Sincere Anderson
Monday January 15,2025

I've always been the quiet girl, i mind my own business and i do what needs to be done

I've always been the quiet girl, i mind my own business and i do what needs to be done.Always staying out the way and focusing on myself .I recently just opened up my own salon which i am very proud of myself for it's been my dream since i was a child.

It's right next door to my older brother Kayden's barbershop. Kayden is my like my best friend, he's always been there for me since we were kids . He's always been the more out going sibling always hanging out with his friends while i stayed in my room watching movies .

Right now i'm on my way to his barbershop to drop off his lunch he left at home, since i didn't have to go to the salon today. I was dressed in a cream coloured tank top with ripped fitted light jeans and white sandals. As i pull into the parking lot i see Kayden outside with a group of men laughing and talking .

Turning off the car i grab the food and get out walking towards Kayden. His attention is turned to me as i tap his shoulder . "Hey pookie what you doing here ?" he asked calling me by my nickname , "You left your lunch in the kitchen, so i decided to bring it to you" I replied . "I preciate pookie, come inside for a lil". Without waiting for my response i follow him into the barbershop waving at the people inside . We made it to his office as he closed the door and sat down.

"You know i've been meaning to tell you that Jah'Meir is coming back to Atlanta next week" Kayden said with excitement laced in his voice . Jah'meir is Kayden's best friend . They've known eachother since elementary and Jah'meir had went always after college to pursue his career in business.

I've always found Jah'meir an attractive person but him being my brothers best friend never worked out . My brother would never allow any type of relationship between us even tho i am a grown ass lady and can make my own decisions, but i will respect his wishes and find love elsewhere.

"That's good, now you can stop hanging out with me so much " I joked

"Now niomi you know you love hanging with me "

"I actually don't but if it makes you feel better then yes i do "

"You love being rude to me sis"

"No i dont bubba, i'm just being honest "

"Yea aight, anyways Jah'meir gon be staying at my place till he find somewhere for himself"

"Okay that's cool, i'll still pop up on you whenever i want " I cheesed

"Okay pookie, gon on home now it's getting late"

"Okay call me when you get home i love you bubba "

"I love you too pookie "

With that i walked out of the barbershop and got into my car to make my way home for the night.Arriving at home i went into my room, took a shower, and went right to sleep for the night .