eightteen !

it's my birthday yall 🥰- babyzaza

JUST A LIL CHAPTER
Jah'Meir Cartier
Saturday May 18,2020

I woke up this morning looking at the alarm clock witch read 7' o clock

I woke up this morning looking at the alarm clock witch read 7' o clock. I look down and see niomi knocked out on my chest. I had stuff planned out for us today and then later tonight for our dinner date i was gonna give her the promise ring i got her. I hope she likes it i couldn't necessarily ask her what her ring types are or she'd get suspicious.

I moved niomi off my chest carefully not to wake her up before getting out the bed and going into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face before hopping in the shower. After getting ready i ordered room service and decided to wake niomi up so she could get ready for the day.

"Mama get up" i shook her gently she only groaned and turned her head the other way in response

"Niomi get up so we can get our day started" I said with a little base in my tone. She snatched the covers off of her stomping into the bathroom slamming the door.

I hope she know i don't give not one fuck about that little ass attitude she got ill fuck it right out of her.Room service came 5 minutes later and i just sat niomi's food on the bed for when she comes out.

She was in the bathroom for another 30 minutes before walking out in a off the shoulders black one piece. She looked fucking good i'll eat her up right now.

"You look so sexy mama" I said to her

"I know" She said dryly . I scrunched my face up looking at her

"Yo the fuck is yo problem?"I stood up standing in front of her. She didn't say anything just starred at me

"What you gotta attitude for niomi"

"Don't nobody got an attitude get the fuck out my face jah'meir" I rapped my hand around her neck pulling her up from the bed.

"It's to early in the morning to deal with yo shit ain't nobody did nothing to you so fix that damn attitude before i do" I said through gritted teeth releasing my hand from around her neck.

"Okay i'm sorry" she said softly sitting down on the bed picking up her breakfast

"Gimme a kiss" I leaned down connecting our lips for a second before pulling away.

i forgot i was writing this i was busy today
this was just a short chapter lol i'll update in like 4 hours 😗.-babyzaza