thirteen !

Niomi Sincere Anderson
Sunday May 14,2025

Me and Jah'meir just made it back from our little vacation at the cabin about four hours ago, we wanted to wash up and take a nap before we headed over to kaydens

Me and Jah'meir just made it back from our little vacation at the cabin about four hours ago, we wanted to wash up and take a nap before we headed over to kaydens.Our last two days we went the the aquarium and then bowling after, and our last day we went to a Museum. The aquarium was a lot of fun and i learned a lot about all the fishes in the sea,the museum had a lot of beautiful art pieces people in the world are really talented.

I was now waiting on meir to finish using the bathroom so we could head out. I hope this talk goes well and we can all put it behind us, i'm over it and kayden should get over me and meir. The way he's acting is childish and like he hasn't done anything wrong, which he had by the way. Me and Meir know we're in the wrong from hiding our relationship also but we really only hid it for about 2 weeks, also Asia knew about it so it wasn't really hidden. She could've told him but i'm grateful she didn't cause me and Meir wanted to tell him ourselves.

"You ready mama" Jah'meir asked as he walked out the bathroom

"Yes we can leave now"I said standing up and sliding my crocs on

"Okay let's go" He grabbed my hand walking over to the dresser to grab the keys before walking us out the house. He walked to the passenger side opening the door for me before walking over to the drivers side

"Thank you papa"

"You welcome mama"

After being in the car for a whole in comfortable silence i decided to speak up

"Are you nervous?"

"Nah i just want everything to settle down it's gotten out of hand now"

"I know im honestly tired of going back and forth with kayden it's draining"

"We'll let's hope all goes well so you can start going back to your normal self"

"You think he's still gonna try and fight you?"

"Most likely but i'm not gonna fight back just let him get all his anger out"

"I don't want him to do anything to you and if he does i want you to defend yourself"

"Mama i know but i don't have a reason to fight him so therefore i'm not gonna do anything"

"Okay papa" I frowned

I didn't want kayden to try and fight meir that would make everything worse. The situation shouldn't have gotten this far anyway if wasn't that deep to me i was just hurt for a little.

AT KAYDENS HOUSE

Me, Jah'meir,Kayden, and Asia we're all sitting in kaydens living room.

"I've already said my apology to you Niomi but i just wanna say again that i really am sorry" Asia said

"It's okay Asia you've already explained yourself"

"I'm not apologizing" Kayden spoke up

"You should kayden the way you hid you're relationship with Asia from her is not okay. We know we hid our relationship too,we took responsibility for that but then you also went and then blame it on her wasn't right" Jah'meir said turning his attention towards Kayden

"You don't know shit Jah'meir"

"I know enough"

"The fuck ever i still want my ones" Kayden stood from the couch

"Why can't you just sit down so we call talk like adults you're not a kid anymore Kayden" I spoke grabbing meirs hand

"Fuck allat talking shit you went behind my back and started talking to Meir knowing how i felt about you being with my friends. I told you many times i didn't like that and you went and did it anyway"

"But when you do it it's okay? First it was Taylor and now Asia. It's not fair that you can talk to all my friends but when i do it it's a fucking problem it makes no sense"

"Who's Taylor?" Asia asked confused

"She's nobody" Kayden said looking down at her

"She's not nobody, she's Kaydens first love. She was supposed to be my friend for years but all along she was only my friend for kayden, and then one day i found out that they were together for over a year."

"You said i was your first love kayden" Asia looked at him with tears forming in her eyes

"You are Asia... Taylor doesn't count it was just puppy love we were young"

"Still doesn't make it any better"

"We'll talk about it later but you had no right bringing that up Niomi"

"You should've told her in the first place. I don't understand how you can continue to hurt me the same way over and over again and i always apologize for how i react but when it's your turn to apologize you act like you've done nothing wrong"

"I haven't"

"And that's your problem bro you need to deal with the consequences your actions have instead of running and acting like nothing you've done is wrong" Meir said

"Jah'meir you foul bro fucking with my sister knowing how i felt about allat. I don't even know why you still talking to me for real"

"Nigga i'm grown as fuck ion gotta run my relationships past you and neither does Niomi"

"Ion care no more y'all get the fuck out my house"

A/N: he acting like a bitch🙄 we don't like kayden ✋🏾

Me and Meir get up grabbing our stuff

"You need to realize how much you've hurt me
Kayden cause it's not right." I shook my head grabbing Meirs hand and walking out the door towards the car

"You okay mama?"He stopped walking and pulled me into him

"Can we talk when we get home? I have a lot on my mind right now"

"Yea come on we'll grab some food first" He kissed my head opening the passenger door for me and closing it before walking over to the drivers side

At this point i'm done with the whole situation and i'm not spending anymore of my breath speaking on it. Tonight showed me he wasn't going to apologize and that's all i needed to know to move on. I have bigger and better things to spend my time on.