two !

Kayden Naysir Anderson
Tuesday January 16, 2025

I've made a huge mistake thinking Jah'meir was coming next week instead of this week

I've made a huge mistake thinking Jah'meir was coming next week instead of this week. I mixed it up but now it's fine and he's on the way to my house to bring his stuff in. I cant make it over there right now so i asked niomi if she could go over there and let him in with her key. I have no idea how she got a key to my house but that girl is full of surprises.

I'm extremely happy my best friend is back in town, it's been 3 years since i've seen him and i can't wait to catch him up on all that's been happening. I appreciate Jah'meir a lot he's been my brotha since the sandbox i'll paint the whole city red behind bros real shit .

Jah'Meir Cartier
Tuesday January 16,2025

It's nice to finally be back in my home town , i've been missing my family and all my mud brothers

It's nice to finally be back in my home town , i've been missing my family and all my mud brothers. I have my own business and a couple barbershops around the city. Right now i'm in my moving truck on the way to my best friend Kayden house . He letting me stay over there till i find a place of my own i thank him for that for real . He a real nigga fasho always had my back through whatever.

I follow the gps and pull into a 2 story house. I park in the drive way land hop out the car. I knock on the front door and wait for someone to answer. After a few seconds the door opens and i'm met with this beautiful ass girl.She short like 5'2, a nice body, pretty ass eyes, big lips and all. I hope this not bro girlfriend for real.

"Hi Jah'meir it's niomi , kaydens baby sister" She smiled ... lord when niomi get fine like this? the fuck did i miss?. Her voice so soft it fits her . This bro lil sister tho i know he wouldn't go for it, but it won't hurt to try right ?.

"Wassup ma , you grew up on me " I licked my lips looking her up and down. I looked back up and saw her blushing .. yessir already in there

"You're more taller than i remember you to be, come on in " She stepped aside letting me walk in the house and check my surroundings. Bro house look good fasho i fuck with it .

"Your room is upstairs to the right the second door, kay wanted me to give you a spare key so i have to go pick that up i'll let you start moving stuff in and i'll be back in like 30 minutes " She said grabbing  her keys

"Aigh fasho ma, dont take long imma need some company " I smiled watching her blush and say okay before heading out the door .

Niomi Sincere Anderson
Tuesday January 16,2025

This morning Kay had called me and said that Jah'meir was actually coming today and he couldn't make it to let him so he asked me to go to his house and let him in

When i saw him i was completely shocked , that man is fineeee he got even more attractive from the last time i've seen him it's crazy. The beard and the sleeve tattoos i was drooling.
Hopping in the car to go grab his key i called my best friend , well my only friend asia to tell her all about it .

"Hey luvbug " asia said as the phone connected

"Hey stinka let me tell you what just happened at Kay house" I said immediately getting to the point

"Gurlaa gon head and talk i'm all ears" she told me now sitting on her bed

"So kaydens best friend recently moved back and he's letting him stay at his house for a while ,so i went over to let him in because kayden couldn't make it and gurlaa he's so fine i almost dropped my panties right then and there "

"Bitch- you - drop your panties?" Asia bust out laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world "But no really if he's fine get to know him maybe something good will come from it"

"You know kayden would never go for it i mean why would he let his baby sister date his best friend. You know how he gets when men approach me up in public " i exclaimed

"I know luvbug but you're a grown ass woman he can't tell you what to do anymore you're your own person who can make her own decisions. If you think his friend is cute make a move go for it you never know , he can't stop you from finding love " She said and i know it's true but i don't wanna go behind kaydens back he's my best friend i'll feel so bad"

"You're right , but i have to go i just pulled into home depot i'll call you later i love you" I said

"Bye luvbug i love you too " She blew a kiss and hung up the phone .

I got out the car and went to grab the key so i could hurry back to kaydens house. I'll take what asia said into consideration i really can't have kayden ruining things that could be good for me.