nine !

Asia Marie Jackson
Monday May 1,2025

I was standing outside Niomis apartment debating if i wanted to knock or not

I was standing outside Niomis apartment debating if i wanted to knock or not. I have no idea if Jah'Meir told her but i have a feeling he did. I don't want her mad at me she's my best friend and i love her so much. She's always been there for me through everything and i know i betrayed her trust keeping this a secret from her.

I decided that i needed to explain myself so i knocked on the door, she soon opened the door and just stared at me. Yep she definitely knows about us.

"Hey niomi" i waved a little

"Hi ... come on in" she stepped aside and let me in closing the door behind me and walked into the living room. I followed her and sat down

"I know you know about me and kayden and i wanted to explain myself"

"Okay go ahead"

"It happened four months ago, i was waiting for you at the shop and kayden walked in. We started talking and the next thing you know we were kissing and he said that he wanted a relationship with me. I wanted to tell you immediately but he didn't want to and if i wanted to be with him i had to respect that. I know that's not really an excuse because i'm your best friend and i should tell you everything especially something like this but he really didn't want to. After Jah'meir found out we got into an argument about telling you and he still didn't want to.. so we're not together anymore i was tired of hiding our relationship and it was like he was ashamed of me. I'm sorry i know i should've told you sooner"

"It's okay , I'm just hurt that i was the last to find out about all of this. I told you about Jah'meir and everything but you couldn't tell me about you and my brother it just hurt"

"I sorry i really am i'll never hide anything else from you after this. I promise but with kayden i just don't know what to do."

"Give it time, i was about to go over there and talk to him you can stay over here until i come back if you want"

"No it's okay i have to go home and do some cleaning anyways"

"Okay i'll see you soon"

We both got up and walked outside going our separate ways

Niomi Sincere Anderson
Monday May 1,2025

I was on my way to kaydens house to talk him about what was going on with him and Asia

I was on my way to kaydens house to talk him about what was going on with him and Asia. I felt a little better after she came to me and told me herself. I don't know why Kayden is acting like this,i don't  know why he doesn't want me to know;he should know that i wouldn't stop him from being happy and if asia makes him happy what is to for me to interfere with that?

I pulled up and hopped out the car getting my key and unlocking the door. I walked into the living room where i saw Kayden sitting down staring into space. I took a seat across from him.

"Why do you keep doing this to me" I asked . This wasn't his first time dating one of my close friends and hiding it from me. Last time when i found out i got so mad because the girl was one of the most important people in my life at the time and they hid their relationship from me for over a year. After the situation came to light i found out she was only my friend to get close to Kayden which she succeeded in. It hurt me so bad but i've gotten over it and i let that part of my life go.

"Keep doing what pookie?"

"Dating my friends and then hiding it from me, you could chose any other girl cute it's always my friends"

"I don't know after talking to asia i really wanted something with her"

"You could've told me, you know how hurt i was from last time"

"Not everything in my life concerns you niomi"

"I didn't say that but when my brother is dating my best friend i would like to know"

"I didn't want you to ruin this for me too"

"Ruin it? the fuck are you talking about?"

"With taylor you spazzed out after finding us in bed together and we broke up after that. I really loved her and you fucked it up"

"How could you blame that on me? that wasn't my fucking fault . If you would've told me from the jump i wouldn't have cared but i found out a year later. She wasn't even a genuine friend of mine, she was only around me for YOU!. Do you know how much that hurt me? i told her everything about me, and she probably didn't even care for real. You're doing it again with asia and i had to find out from Jah'meir that you're-" He interrupted me

"Why are you talking to Jah'meir in the first place?"I didn't want to lie to him so i decided to just tell him

"We're talking"

"You're getting on me about fucking with asia while you're messing around with jah'meir!" he raised his voice

"I didn't lie and hide it for four months, we've only been talking for about 3 weeks and it's not that serious yet. You're going off on me when you're being a hypocrite kayden! You don't want me to date your friends but when you do it it's okay!"

"That doesn't matter niomi"

"Like hell it does! You're so full of yourself. You always think about yourself when it comes to stuff like this, you never consider my feelings! did you ever even stop and think .. wow how would niomi feel about all of this? because i feel betrayed! You keep doing this and never care about how i will feel i'm tired of it!" I raised my voice standing up and grabbing my stuff i no longer wanted to be around him.

"I don't want to talk or be around you, please just leave me alone kayden."I walked out and got in my car finally letting the tears fall. My own family .... wow .