six !

1 MONTH LATER

Jah'Meir Cartier
February 18,2025

It's been a month since i've had any communication with niomi and to say I was desperate to even say hi to her was an understatement

It's been a month since i've had any communication with niomi and to say I was desperate to even say hi to her was an understatement. She walked into the house a couple weeks ago but as soon as she saw it was only me in the house she dipped. It's lowkey hurting my feelings like why is she acting like having any sort of relationship with me is a bad thing. I'm also mad cause why is she listening to kayden? she's a grown woman she can make her own decisions.. it just doesn't make any sense.

I was so desperate to talk to her i booked my mom and little sister a hair appointment that i'm gonna a pay for just to see her.
So right now i'm in the car going to pick them up so i can drop them off. I know it's seems like a little to much but she dubbing me so hard right now.

Pulling up i texted them i'm outside and 5 minutes later they both walked out ... they look a hot mess good thing i booked them an appointment.

"So what made you wanna pay for our hair all of a sudden?" My little sister asked getting in the back seat

"There's this girl i wanna talk to but she is won't talk to me, so i booked y'all an appointment with her in hopes of seeing her" I said looking back at her

"Boy what did you do to that girl" My mama asked smacking the back of my head

"Dang mama i ain't do nothing... i just wanna get to know her but she ain't going for it"

"Well who is this woman that got my son doing crazy things like this?"

"Kaydens littler sister ..."

"Kayden little sister?! Boy are you out your mind? that boy will not let you date his sister"

"I know mama but we both grown we can decide that for ourselves,she's choosing to listen to kayden and i respect that i can't force her into anything with me. I just wish she'd decide for herself."

"Well baby you just gotta give it time maybe she'll change her mind"

I just nodded pulling up to the salon and getting out with my mom and sister .

"Hi welcome- ... oh hi Jah'Meir" Niomi smiled shyly

"Uhhh ... hey- um i brung my mom and my little sister" I stepped to the side so they would be in view

"Oh hi guys whoever wants to go first can go ahead and get in the chair" Niomi smiled at them pointing towards her chair

My sister stepped up first and went to sit in the chair

She went to turn around but i grapped her arm

"Yes Jah'meir?" she asked looking up at me

"Can i talk to you?" I asked

"I don't thi-"

"Please niomi" i cut her off

She sighed and signaled me to follow her to the back. We walked into a storage closet and I closed the door behind me

"What do you want to talk about" She looked at her feet

"You know what niomi, you can't avoid me forever"

"I know... but i can't be around you without wanting to be with you and i know i'm not be able to"

"You are able to niomi. You don't have to listen to Kayden you're able to make your own decisions"

"I know that ... but he means so much to me i don't wanna go against his word"

At this point i'm getting frustrated with her. She should understand no matter how important he is he doesn't own her and can't always make decisions for her.

"Niomi just tell me one thing" I said walking closer to her putting my fingers under her chin lifting it up so she could finally look at me

"Do you wanna be with me? fuck whatever kayden told you"

"... yes i do"

"Then that's all you need... we can keep us a secret until you feel comfortable enough to tell him"

"What if he-"

I cut her off putting my hand around her throat squeezing it and little and kissing her. I smiled mentally when i felt her kissing back. After a while i pull apart and look at her before removing my hand around her neck

"We'll worry about all the consequences later. For now let's just get to know eachother and see how it goes"

"Okay... i should go back out there and start now"

"Yea give me a hug before i go" I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into me. She wraps her arms around me and looks up at me. I lean down a peck her lips twice before letting go and opening the door so we can walk back in the front.

"Text me when y'all ready i'm finna go meet this realtor" I said to my mom and my sister

"Boy get out of here" My mama waved me off

"I'm paying for your hair and this how you treat me?"

"Yes now bye"

"Wow alright bet"

I walked out the salon and hopped in the car going to meet this realtor so i can sign these paper to get the house. I was happy i was able to get the house that i wanted. All i need now is going shopping for furniture and decorations.

I was also happy that me and Niomi are on good terms now. I really missed being around her but i respect her and what she wanted. Only for a while tho but now i'm able to get to know her and then maybe our relationship can take off from there. I can see myself with her, she chill and layed back she not into all that social media shit and i like that in woman. She on her own shit and she make her own money that just make her more attractive i love me an independent woman.