eight !

Asia Marie Jackson
Friday February 27,2025

I know y'all probably think im a bad best friend but i didn't want to hide our relationship from Niomi

I know y'all probably think im a bad best friend but i didn't want to hide our relationship from Niomi. As soon as something did spark between us i wanted to tell her right away. Kayden didn't tho he said he didn't want her to get mad and not accept our relationship.

I know Niomi isn't like that and i know she'd support us but we've got to far into the relationship i don't think she'd be so understanding of us now because we've hid it from her for so long. We've been together for 4 months already and i'm extremely happy this is the best relationship i've ever been in.

Jah'Meir Cartier
Friday February 27,2025

Im outside Kaydens house right now waiting for someone to answer the door

Im outside Kaydens house right now waiting for someone to answer the door. I forgot a few things and plus i wanted to catch up since we haven't sat down and talked since i've moved out of the house.

The door soon opened and i seen Asia, Niomi's friend answer the door while rubbing her eyes. Are they fucking? Nah dawg ain't no way!

"What are you doing here?" I asked pushing past her

"Uh- umm... i came to-" She stuttered . I don't even know why she's trying to lie right now. What could she have possibly come over to get?

"Cut the bullshit. Does Niomi know about this?"

"No and please don't tell her me and kayden are planning on telling her soon"

"Y'all got a week to tell her before i do"

"... okay"

"Tell kayden ill be back to get my stuff later"

I walked out and immediately grabbed my phone to text Niomi. I know i said i'd give them time to do it but i know Niomi wouldn't appreciate if i knew and kept it from her also.