CHAPTER 9

Jeon yeo been and song joong ki both after confirming and confiding their feelings with one another were most happiest, cheerful and grateful people on the earth.

They could easily spend time with one another, laugh around, touch each other without even anybody suspecting them. A beautiful and healing bond formed between them and the vincenzo cast especially with geugam family people as now most of their scenes included them. The environment on the set was so light that it looked like a family gathering. Each day, one of them brought coffees and snacks for others early on the set and all enjoyed them together. The schedule had been becoming busy for all of them, especially for jeon yeo been,as she had to shoot vincenzo as well as promote night in paradise not to mention to prepare her Role for glitch.
After having another hectic day at work, she came home and took shower and landed on her bed.
"Ohh, I am so tired."She said laying on her bed.

Yeobina yeobina," her mother called her, "come and drink milk than sleep."
"Omma, I am so tired, I will drink it later if I woke up at night."She shouted back.

"Ohuf you, OK I have poured it and put it in fridge. Don't forget to drink". 
Her mother ordered her.

"Dyy,"she shouted just than her phone vibrated. She picked the phone to check the message.
On her lockscreen, joong ki name popped up with message.

"How are you? How did your day go?"
A smile formed on her lips and she replied
"I am alright and my day was good too. I am just a little tired what about you? How was everyone at the set?"

A message within seconds came. "Everyone was good and were missing you. I am alright too. Why didn't you take a break?."

"Yes, I was just going to sleep"  she typed lets tease him she thought to herself and further typed.
"What sbout you did you miss me?" She sent the message and started to wait for his reply.

A message came a moment later.
"No, why would I miss you?"

"Is he serious? Did he really not miss me." She sit up feeling a bit disappointed not knowing he too was teasing her.

A minute later a message came
"Where did you go?"

"No,I didn't go anywhere. I m here. I just thought that maybe you missed me too like others."

"Come downstairs," he messaged.

"Downstairs where?" She replied as she couldn't understand it.

"On your gate. Don't forget to put on your mask." A message came.

What does he mean? Though she was tired she still get out of her bed and tip toed outside wearing her mask a small hope somewhere in her heart that may her suspicions come true and she find him standing on her door. She quietly opened her main door making sure her mother was sleeping took a spare key and went out.

She looked here and there hoping to see a car or person waiting for her but couldn't find anything.
She took out her phone and typed the message
"I am outside.where are you"? And pressed the send icon.

A few seconds later, a call came and she picked up and heard his cheerful voice she was dying to hear.

"Who told you that I was coming?"
He asked.

"I thought you told me to come outside because you were waiting for me."
She replied in a small voice.

"No, I told you to go outside to get some fresh air as you must always take time out for yourself. Don't you remember you taught me this?"