EPILOUGE

(Author's note:
This is the Epiloge which I promised you guys that I will give after last chapter. If you guys want than I will turn it into story but it would be somewhat like sequel of this story and I will write it after some time and beware this is only a paragraph not whole story. It could be true it could be not.. Don't forget to drop comments ❤️)

2-3 months later

"After a long time we are going together somewhere, although it's only the beach but I am glad. At least we got some hours to spend together"

Jeon Yeobeen said to song joong ki who was driving beside her.

"Yes, our schedules don't match well.
I have half of filming left now of bogota, what about your glitch filming? After it we will go together somewhere."

He replied looking at her

"Well my filming is near it ends. By the way are you taking the new role? The son of chaebol one?"

She asked him as he told her before that he got the offer.

"I am reviewing it, it's pretty

He was saying but was stopped by Yeobeen voice

"Joong ki stop the car,"

He quickly stopped the car on the side of road and Yeobeen hastily open the door and went out. Taking deep breaths her her hand covering her mouth.

"What happened are you alright?"

He too got out and went to her holding her by back.

"I don't know It feels like vomiting".

She replied taking deep breaths.

"I don't know why but I have been feeling nauseatic since last 2 to 3 days. I didn't eat something like that either".

"You should have told me if you weren't feeling well. I would take you to the doctor or you could rest at home. Why didn't you tell me?"

He scolded her and gently lead her to sit at the car, the door remained open as she sit on the car.

He passed her water to drink.

"Well, I wanted to spend time with you somewhere. Mianhae."
She replied drinking water.

" But still."
He was worried.

"Come on I am feeling better now. I will eat a toffee. Let's go. I am sure I am okay now."

She said after closing the bottle.

"I promise it's better now."

"Are you sure?"

He asked worriedly

"Dy dy. I am sure let's go now, please"

She said to him cutely and he agreed.

"Okay, but if it happens again I will take to you hospital and I will not listen to you."

He said after sitting in the car and resuming journey.

"Did you eat something different?"

He asked.

"No as far as I remember. I don't think so. Maybe it's because of fatigue"

She replied looking outside the window enjoying the fresh air.

"I told you to take rest properly. You never listen to me."
He scolded her.

"I take rest. I take my vitamins too. I promise."

She tried to make her assure holding his free hand.

"Yeobeena"
after some momentspassed joong ki called her who was looking out of windows.

"Are you uhm, he paused, are you taking some kind of pills?"

He asked her hesitantly.

"What kind of pills?"

She asked not knowing what he meant.

"Well, protection pills, I mean birth control pills."

He asked now more openly.

"No, you said there was no need to take them as you always use protection and it isn't like we do it daily. We did it only two times."

She said at the end her head fell down and he sensed disappointment in her voice

"Minhae,I cannot give you your time nowadays but I promise, we will take some time for ourselves after our shootings are over."

He said feeling guilty.

"Aniya, it's okay, I know obviously it's tough our schedules don't match. But why did you ask? "

She asked at the end.

"Well you were feeling like this since some days so the thought came in my mind that maybe"

He left his sentence unfinished

"Aniya no way. It isn't possible and you take protection measures right?"

She asked at the end laughing at his ridiculous thought

"Yes, of course."

He replied nodding his head, he too laughing at the thought he got.

"Well than there is no need to worry"
.
She said smiling and he nodded.

" But wait Yeobeena"

10 minutes later joong ki voice again broke the silence.

"What? I told you there is no need to worry you said you use Protection
.
She know that he was still unsure so she replied before he could complete.

"Yes that's the problem, I used it 2nd time the 1st time I didn't."

"What?"
She abruptly straighten herself and half shouted.

"Yes, I didn't use it first time. I am sure and you aren't taking pills either so what if..

He didn't Complete his sentence. He quickly applied brake and the car stopped on the middle of road. Thankfully no one was behind them.

Both of them looked at each other and at the same time shouted

"NO"

(P.S
Guys don't forget to share your thoughts and comments about the last chapter and Epiloge. The Epiloge is only you know if I make a sequel a paragraph of it more like a sneak peak of sequel story Hope you like it.
Love
❤️)