CHAPTER 15

Only song joong ki himself knew with how much difficulty he was sitting here, how difficult it was for him to see the person he loves being touched by another man rather than himself.
That evening Kwak Dong Yeon, came to his house forcing him to go outside with him.
"Hyung let's go, I am getting so bored sitting here."
Kwak Dong Yeon Said to him

"If you are feeling bore, than do something. My kitchen has all kind of supplies you can go and cook this way your boredum will go away".
He suggested

"No no hyung, let's go somewhere outside, there is a really good restaurant nearby , it's new and the weather outside is beautiful too, please hyung let's go. "
He was trying to persuade him with making cute faces.

"You are looking like Jang Hanseo now."

" Well than please Vinnie hyung let's go. I will treat you, you know my birthday is coming so it will be my treat."
He said now picking the car keys.

"I hate you," song joong ki groaned but still got up to accompany his dongseong.

Both of them reached the restaurant , it was not so big not so small kind of restaurant from outside but inside its interior was so beautiful.

During the journey, Song Joong Ki recieved call from her new costar of film bogata, Juana delrio, she was in Korea nowadays for the filming of Bogota, since they had already shooted before therfore they had became good friends due to easy going personality of both actors.

"Yeobessayo", he picked up the phone

"Hey,"
on the other side he heard the cheerful voice of the actress.

"How are you delrio sshi?"
He asked

"I am fine, you are good too right", she laughed, "well actually I wanted to ask you if you are free."

"Well I am type of free. Why?"
He turned to look at Kwak Dong Yeon who mouthed asking him who is on call and he replied juano delrio and put the phone on speaker

"Well actually my manager today is busy and I have no schedule today and I don't know way around here, I am getting so bored sitting in the hotel all day, I first called Lee hee joon oppa but he was busy too, so I thought if you are free maybe you guys can show me around your city".

They had became good friends over the past months and since she was a foreigner in his country and she knew no one else other than the immediate cast so she felt free to ask.

"Well Um," he was a bit hesitant but Kwak Dong Yeon quickly spoke loudly as the phone was on speaker, a devilish idea coming onto his mind,

"Well miss delrio sshi, I am song joong ki's friend, we were just talking about you how it would be difficult for you in a new country, actually at the moment we are going to restaraunt. You can join us there, than joong ki hyung will take you wherever you want to go. "
Joong ki pinched hardly on Dong yeon's arm as he didn't know what made his say all this and raised his eyebrow in question while Dong Yeon just smiled and patted his shoulder.

" No no, if you guys have plans than don't let me spoil them, Mr Dong Yeon sshi."
They could hear the actress speaking.

"No no, Miss delrio sshi, you must come. I wanted to meet you too, kindly come we will be waiting for you, hyung will sent you the address you can ask your driver to drop you otherwise if there is some problem we will come to pick you. "

"No , send me address, the driver is a Korean, I hope he knows his way around here, I will come with him than."

"Okay miss del Rio sshi, than we will wait for you."