CHAPTER 16 (Part 1)

Well  don't worry you never look like an idiot while crying, especially to me

Her heart and mind jumped as she heard a deep voice from behind her.

She quickly stood up and turned and looked at the owner of that deep voice who was standing in front of him, handsomely, beautiful smirk plastered on his face. Moments passed and both of them kept looking at each other, as there were only two people in the whole world. Joong ki smile slowly fading and his throat bobbed as he killed his instinct to hug the girl who was making him fall for her even harder, just by her gaze.

Both of them broke their contact, when several voices interrupted them,

"Well here you are noona, we were wondering where did you go."
Yeobeen quickly turned to wipe her tears.

"Well uhm, I was busy on phone."
She tried to make up.

"But noona you left your phone behind, hyung came after you as soon as you left to give you your phone. "

"What? "
She half screamed

"Did he listen to all things? Yeobeena, you"
A thought came across her mind.

"Dy, "
Dong Yeon nodded

"Well I looked around but couldn't find her, I just reached, here is your phone"
He said coming closer to her and gave her phone.

"But I easily spotted noona from the doors. "
Both Yeobeen and joong ki gave Dong-Yeon a dirty look.

"Aish, this couple they look like they will kill me. Well it's worth it"
He thought to himself.

"Gon, have you talked to yoonhye why didn't she come?"
Yeobeen who had completely forgotten about her friend, because of arrival of a certain person, asked.

"Yes, she messaged, she got caught up in some work, so she is not able to come. "
He replied

"Oh, it's strange, she herself said us to meet here. "
She said.

"Well, juana we should leave now, we are getting late, you know. There are so many places I want to show you. "

Joong ki said walking towards the actress and he himself cringed at the last line he said.

"Yah, Joong Ki you can't play with her just for teasing yeobeena."

While Kwak Dong Yeon successfully turned his laughter into cough and Yeobeen practically rolled her eyes and clenched her fists.

"Dy we should go now, I have to return to hotel too."
She said smilingly not taking any wrong meaning.

"Well, dong Yeon I will take your car you can come by cab or something. Give me your keys".
He didn't ask him just told him that he was taking his car.

"Dy hyung."
He obliged.

"Than excuse us, "
Joong ki said after taking the keys.

"It was so nice to meet you, miss Yeobeen sshi, I hope we meet again. I really liked meeting you. "
Dalrio came closer to Yeobeen and hugged her.

Yeobeen too try to hug her back but she couldn't at first,

"Yeobeen hug her, she is so sweet and she has done nothing. "
She thought to herself and hugged her back.

"It was good to meet you too, miss delrio. Hwaiting for your film."
She said too with a fake smile of her face.

Joong ki chuckled at her,
"She is a top class actress on screen but in real she can't hide her emotions well."