CHAPTER 16 (Part 2)

Song joong ki was in utter shock when he saw the girl standing in front of him, water dripping from her hairs and clothes. Her face all red as if she had been crying badly. But now her face was turning more red because of the anger building up inside her. She was clenching her fists tightly and looking at the man in front of him with dislike.

"Ohh, yeobeena. You didn't tell me that you invited her too."
The girl who was none other than juano delrio stood up from the sofa and started to walk towards her as usual smiling.

Unconsciously Yeobeen took a step backward. She kept on going backwards not caring about the girl who was approaching her, and just when she felt the door she turned to open it and left.

Joong ki who was in complete shock came to his senses when he heard the door shutting loudly.

"What happened to her? "
Delrio asked.

"You wait for hyung, I will come back in a minute."
Joong ki said running towards the door.

It was raining heavily outside and for Yeobeen it felt like everything was falling hardly on her heart. How she saw him perfectly fine, laughing with another woman. Tears began to flow from her eyes as she made her way. The rain pouring hard on her and she could hear footsteps running behind her.

"Yeobeena, yeobeena wait".
She could hear his breathless voice. But she kept on walking. Ordering her heart to not listen to this man.

"Yeobeena please wait. "
He came behind her and pulled her from her arm. He too was all soaked up by now because of the rain.

Yeobeen stopped but didn't look at him.

"What you just saw inside, it's just a misund

" I have not asked for any explanation and neither I have the right. Leave me"
She said in a cold tone without even looking at him.

"Yeobeena please, just look at me. Listen to me.
He pleaded.

On his words, she looked at him who was pleading her and forcefully pulled her arm from his grasp.

"Don't just don't follow me."
She said and turned to kept on walking.

He came in front of him making her stop.

"Yeobeena please. I have done nothing "
He tried to hold her hand but it was enough for Yeobeen.

Tears were falling from her eyes as she slapped the person in front of him and the person was in shock. He was shocked at the action of person standing in front him.

"You said you have done nothing wrong , she now began to say her hands grabbing his shirt by collars," "you said you have done nothing. Than what about the prank you and all of them played at me? Do you have any idea what was going inside my head when I heard the news, do you have how worried I was, it felt like my heart was going to burst. Do you even care about me? Did you thought that what I would feel after seeing you with that girl after making me fool. I hate you I hate you just get away from me. "

She was crying hard and hitting on his chest. He didn't understand what she was saying the only thing he knew was there is a huge misunderstanding and he will resolve it no matter what. He grabbed her hands that were hitting him hard and started to walk back to his house pulling Yeobeen with him.

"Leave me, I don't want to go inside. Leave my hands."
She was struggling against his tight grip pinching his arm in between but he didn't care.

Both of them stopped when they saw two figures with umbrella coming out of his house.

"Well joong kiya we are going to leave now. What isn't that miss Jeon Yeo been sshi?"
One of the person who was none other that joong ki bogata film costar, Lee Hee joon asked as he came near them.