Author's Note

Thank you so much to all of my old readers as well as new. Your appreciation, your comments means a lot. It motivates me to write. I just wanted to write 1 or 2 things.

As in latest chapter I have written how a magazine reports rumor of them dating, you may think that the story is turning towards cliché, but for me it's important to write as in the plot I have specifically mentioned the words separation and fate (not that I am saying that it is a sad story). And in practical life it's unrealistic to if I write that even after making their relation official they would face no backlash etc. It is a sad reality of our societies, that all of us can't appreciate two people being happy with each other, we always make them remember their pasts or if they have no dark past than we throw other comments that hurts those people sentiments leading to separation or quarrels and we notice it in our daily life too so It would be unrealistic to me and I wouldn't be satisfied with this kind of writing. At 1st I even thought of finishing the story at chapter 7 part 2 but it to didn't go with my plot and origanally I had planned more chapters therefore I didn't end it there.

I just hope that you understand my point of view and keep loving and supporting it. Like all of you have always.
Feel free to Drop suggestions. I always try to work on them
Love❤️

(P.S: you guys remember I told you that I am thinking of writing a college jeonki fanfiction. It is in work. I have almost completed first chapter. I will start publishing it after completing 2 or 3 more chapters. I am so much enjoying writing it. I hope you enjoy too reading it)