CHAPTER 14 (Part 2)

Song joong ki emotionlessly closed the door behind him and to the parking lot where his car was parked. He slowly made his way to his car and sat inside it. He looked around the parking lot and a memory came two people came back to his mind in which a bit drunk Yeobeen was standing with him. Thanking him that he was there for her and apologizing for making him wait as her car hadn't came. Memories of that day become to flourish inside his head and he hardly clutched the stearing wheel. Tears escaping from his eyes as he looked around.

"Why this always happens to me? Why I always end up suffering by my heart?"
He was punching the stearing wheel, tears falling from his eyes like a pool.
"That's why I didn't want to open my heart, that was the reason I didn't want to love someone again because I knew, I knew I am an unlucky person and no one can stay with me. Why did I allow her to come closer to me, why did I allow her to make my heart open towards her,why did I fell In love with her."
He was cursing himself and it was the moment of revealation from him when he realized that he doesn't only like her, he loved her. He loved her more than he could have imagined and maybe that's why for him her happiness was the top priority.
Maybe our love story is like that of Vincenzo's and chayoung's too, he thought to himself bitterly, they too couldnt live with each other although they loved each other so deeply.

Whereas on the other side after several minutes passed Yeobeen slowly got up, wiped her tears and went to the parking lot, memories of their 1st day here flooded in her mind causing her tears to be back again.

"No more crying yeobeena, you did it yourself."
She jerked her tears off and made her way to her car.

Although Yeobeen had told Yoonhye to not tell this news to anyone but as much she tried she couldn't keep it secret from their geugam family she quickly opened the group chat where everyone except Yeobeen and Joongki were included and messaged

"Guys, I want to tell you something, it is so huge. Please everyone come online quickly"

Kwon Seung wo 
was the 1st to came online,
What happened what's the hurry?
He asked.

Let everyone come first."
Slowly everyone became to father except Taecyeon who they presumed were busy

No tell us what's the news hurry" .
Kwak Dong Yeon messaged with several emojies.

"Guys, this news mustn't get out otherwise Yeobeen Unnie will kill me. She told me to keep it a secret but I can't keep it from you guys. We have to think about something together to make things alright again.
Yoonhye typed

"Well spill the juice, palli."
Yang Kyung won message came

Yoonhye without giving reference to the package and miss bora and song joongki conversation told them about Yeobeen's decision to break up with joong ki. She told them that she took the decision because of netizens and her career.

Apparently she is saying that she is doing it for her career, but i know she is lying."
At the end of message Yoonhye typed

Silence fell in the group which was broken by Kwak Dong yeon

" What a big mess, are both of them mad why are they breaking up?"

Joong Ki oppa isn't, yeobeenie is."
Seo Yeo hwa typed

"But guys all of us saw how much they liked and cherish each other, we should come up with a plan to do something. I know both of them are going to regret later".
Kim yoong won messaged

By that time Taecyeon had also came and was reading their conversation
"What did I miss guys?"
He messaged before reading the convo
"Oh my God looks like I have missed a big thing. Is yeobeenie mad? I will talk to her"
He said after reading the whole convo