chapter 2

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Please enjoy your time Mr.Park"  the security guard said as he open the big double doors.

"Dumb ass" I mumbled underneath my breath as I walk in I look around the big room with pink and red lights shining in my face.

I walk deeper into the larger room it's actually quiet nice maybe a little to much pink for my taste

I scan the room with my eyes I see a few girls but they are to pretty and I don't need pretty I need someone eye catching

I need someone who will piss off my dad right when he lands eyes on her that's why when Taehyung recommended coming here instead of going on Craigslist which was my original plan saying the women here are more classy and won't smell like deli meat and steal my wallet.

Which is probably true Taehyung is very wise I walk deeper into the room with my hands in my pockets looking around for potential prospects and has my eyes scan the room I'm terribly disappointed these girls are pretty in there skinny dresses and sparkly heels but I need someone....

Extraordinary

I let out a sigh and decide I need hard liquor before I even think about talking to any of these people I take a seat at the bar it's empty.

"Hello!" I hear it's loud I look up and see a smiling face with icy blonde hair.

"Damn you loud" I said he shrugged and leaned on the bar.

"Yeah my bad" he hummed "So newbie what can I get you" he asked I looked away from his bright aura and back at the room it's filled with clients and pretty girls but none of them are what I need.

I look back at the bartender "Listen do you know if any of the bitches here are like...I don't know have face tattoos or bright pink hair or maybe bald something crazy" I said he frowned.

"That's not a nice word to call women" he whispered I shrugged and looked at him again.

"I don't care I just need someone to piss off my Dad" I huffed "So any names?" I added