chapter 18

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"I'm bored your not paying attention to me" I whined sitting on his floor on a little chair while he laid on his bed on his belly with notes and textbooks in front of him.

"I told you when you asked to come over that I would be studying but you insisted " he hummed highlighting something in his textbook.

"Because I wanted to see you I haven't seen you in like six day's because of that test" I huffed he laughed.

"It's been like two days and I thought I was dramatic," he said flipping a page in his book.

"Guess I missed you more than you missed me" I frowned he scoffed

"Of course I missed you don't be silly," he said "And I like having you here," he said I nodded and this is actually the first time I've been to his place when I asked to come over he agreed which surprised me and I drove so fast over here.

Our fight was only a week ago and now we're doing great.

"What are you studying maybe I could help," I said he looked up at me.

"Music production and I don't know if you could
help sugar lips but you look hot sitting there" he said I rolled my eyes.

"I could help I was a great student top of the class actually," I said he chuckled

"You were second student," he said I scoffed

"Rude I knew I shouldn't have told you about Namjoon you're lucky I love you," I said then stood up and sat on the bed next to him touching the arch of his back he is just in a black Rolling Stones t-shirt that's a little big and black shorts probably his pajamas and black Nike socks.

He turns so he was laying on his back staring up at me I'm hovering over him moving my arm next to his head he put his arms around my neck "And I adore you Mr.Park" he whispered I smiled.