chapter 28

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

🚫 Soft smut cause they in love 🚫

We got back to his apartment with two happy hearts and shy smiles mostly coming from me because I also have another thing planned and so did he.

Once we walked into his room he pulled me into a kiss my back against the door the lights are off but the room lit up from the windows and lights from the city.

He held my waist hands touching my bare skin feeling like fire as he kissed me so passionately causing my mind to become a blurry haze and heat filling up my body like a teapot that hit its boiling point.

I tug at his hair blonde locks in between my fingers scratching his scalp as I pulled him closer chest to chest lips moving slowly but feeling so deep and intensely holding onto each other like we are scared to let go like the other will slip away forever.

I feel him grab both my thighs and then air under both my feet as I'm lifting and carried to the bed and then I feel the soft comforter under me we finally break away with a gasp.

I looked at him with hooded eyes hands slowly running down his chest "Your pretty" I whispered he chuckled touching my cheek then kissed me again my heart was drumming loud "I love you" I said he smiled and leaned down to capture my lips again warm and soft full of love which is making my heart soar.

I move my hands to take off his shirt but he breaks the kiss and pulls away I fluttered my eyes lashes at him "Jimin is this okay...Do you wanna.." I asked he smiled moved to take off my shirt.

"Yes baby I want you I want this I just wanna take care of you" he said and oh this boy my heart.

"But I want you to enjoy it as well since it's your first time with a boy...with me" I said he cupped my cheek and kissed me again.

"I love you and it's okay baby I'm here I'm not leaving you trust me on that I'll be here when you wake up" he said I nodded.

"I know you won't hurt me I trust you and I love you so much Jimin" I said he moved his hands to the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down I lifted my hips a little so he can fully take them off now leaving me in just my boxers he sat up sitting in between my open legs I feel shy suddenly and he ran his hands from my knee to my underwear tracing them.

He leaned back down to kiss my lips hands palming me suddenly and I gasped in the kiss but he didn't stop his lips and hand moving him sitting between my open legs.

I gasped and pulled back he immediately went to my neck biting and licking I moaned biting my lip he grinds down once he moved his hand I feel his lips move from my neck to my collarbone my hands move to his hair for grip.

"Oh!" I moaned once I felt his warm mouth on my nipple swirling it around and sucking I hear him chuckle.

"Someone is sensitive here" he hummed then continued his attack on my nipples I bite my lips not wanting to let out another moan just at this but he stopped and pulled my lip from my teeth "I wanna hear your pretty sounds kitten" he said then kissed down my chest until he reached my hipbone.