chapter 26

Jimin POV  -one and half month skip-

"Wakey Wakey my love" I whispered into his ear kissing down his neck to his shoulder.

He was in my bed because he slept here he is always here like his clothes are in my closet and he has toothbrushes in my bathroom I even let him use one of my cars we are basically living together at this point and it's not like I'm complaining I love having him here.

I hope he is just as happy being with me because fuck if love is like this I'm never letting go of it.

Never letting go of him.

"Mhm sleepy" he huffed trying to curl into a ball while he sleeps I smiled and started to kiss his shoulder again down his arm because he is shirtless because maybe we got carried away last night.

-flashback-

"Who just eats a Nutella sandwich?" I said he rolled his eyes while sat on the kitchen counter me standing in between his legs hands on his knees while he took bites of his sandwich it's around midnight and he wanted a midnight snack.

"Damn sorry I'm not rich and don't lobster and gold" he huffed a little pout on his lips.

"Gold tastes like shit," I said his eyes widen a little.

"No way you actually ate gold," he said sticking his finger into his sandwich getting the chocolate on his fingers "Stop eating the gold and give me presents" he huffed about to lick the chocolate off his fingers when I grabbed his hand.

"Such a messy eater you are" I whispered sliding my hand up to his bare thigh while I bring the other one up to my mouth.

I bring his fingers to my mouth and start to lick the chocolate off he just stares at me I swirl my tongue around his fingers sucking his pointer and middle finger.

"J-Jimin?" He gasped I just continue to suck on his fingers until he pulled them out of my mouth and grabbed my neck to pull me to kiss him I tasted the chocolate on his mouth and squeeze his thighs the kiss got hungry and wet so fast just hot slips of the lips "Bed now" he whispered on my lips.

I just picked him up and carried him to my room I laid him down and captured his lips in a kiss it was wet and very rushed we both seem very eager my mind clouded just with him the sounds he is making the way his body feels the taste of his lips.

I move my hands into his shorts and squeeze his ass he moaned and bit my bottom lip pulling with his teeth and then everything happened so fast he flipped us around so he was straddling me.

"That finger thing was a first for me but I was into it though," he said then took off his shirt throwing into the side his bare chest in front of me I grab his waist.