chapter 12

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It's Friday morning I just finished my first class today at 9:00 am and I, of course, remember what happened yesterday it's not like I was drunk I remember everything, and how I acted was pretty normal when I get high I'm super touchy and loud and somewhat flirty.

So I know what I said and did to Jimin but that was high me and he is crazy can't trust shit he says or does so I just shrugged it off and hope it's that last time I see jimin again even though I did have a lot of fun.

I make my way to the student cafeteria because this morning I was late and skipped breakfast and it's still technically morning time and I'm hungry I get in line at the little cafe the school has to get a banana nut muffin and a coffee.

I'm standing in line and I hear what the girls in front of me are saying.

"Did you see that hottie in the front of the school?" the blonde one said

"Of course I have eyes he must be rich he was standing in front of Rolls Royce and wearing a suit I think I fell in love at first sight," the other said

"You think he is waiting for his girlfriend? He was asking students about sugar that must be her nickname it's cute but I'm lowkey jealous what a face to wake up too" the blonde said my eyes widen a bit.

It's can't be...

He doesn't know where I go to school-

OH SHIT

OH NO NO

"Fuck" I whispered underneath my breath I turned on my heels sadly ditching my muffin walking to the front of the school like the girls said.

"You didn't come here you asshole please tell me you didn't come here" I whispered underneath my breath.

I get to the front of the school and I see a fancy-ass car and I roll my eyes and facepalm there is a small crowd gathered next to him a group of girls like he is fucking celebrate or something.

He isn't even looking at them he is leaning against his car on phone his hands typing away on it.

I'm close enough I can hear the girls talking

"Oh my god it's park jimin the son of that CEO"

"Why is he here you think he's thinking of attending here?"

"He is even better looking in person I read about him in magazines I think I'm his type"

"He could fuck and dump me and I'd be like thank you for this opportunity"

"Your such a slut Gel-mi"

"Whatever like you wouldn't!"

I march up to him standing arm's a length away I'm pissed who does he think he is coming here!