chapter 31

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Jimin are you listening?" I hear I snap out of it and look at the girl in front of me long brown hair small face pink lips.

"Um, what?" I spoke she huffed and poked at her salad.

"You could at least pretend you care I know our parents set us up but can you act like you enjoy being with me," she said I sighed and rubbed my face and looked back at her she is gorgeous and would have been my type months ago but now...

Nobody is like him

"I'm sorry I...I just have a headache that's all" I said we are at lunch in some vegetarian restaurants since she doesn't eat meat we have been seeing each other the day after I broke up with Yoongi my dad set us up right away.

"Oh want me to order you some tea?" She asked I shook my head.

"No Sung Kyung I'm fine thank you how's your salad?" I asked she smiled and popped a cherry tomato in her mouth.

"Delicious very fresh and green" she hummed I nodded "Are you nervous? I mean about dinner tonight with our dads they sounded serious on the phone," she asked

"I honestly don't feel anything these days whatever he is throwing at me can't possibly hurt me anymore," I said drinking my water.

"Your so emo" she chuckled I shrugged

"It's whatever anything else you wanna do today? I wanna do something real quick before the dinner at six" I said she hummed tapping her chin.

"Well I wanted to go to Sephora," she said I stood up and gave her $250.

"Hear for lunch and the makeup call me when you're ready and I'll pick you up," I said she smiled

"Thank you! You're a sweet guy" she said I didn't say anything and walked out of the restaurant where my driver was waiting in a blackout window Mercedes.

"Good afternoon sir enjoy your lunch with Ms.Lee?" My driver asked I took off my suit jacket.

"Not really you know where to go," I said he nodded

"Right away sir," he said and started to drive its been a few days since I last heard from Yoongi since his last text on that Tuesday.

I'm trying to stay away from him but I just like to check on him sometimes

So that why I'm parked a little ways away from his apartment.

"Any updates?" I asked

"Mr.Min hasn't left his apartment yet today and no one expects the girl and his friend have gone inside," he said I nodded.

"Okay thank you I'll just stay here for a bit until Sung Kyung calls," I said I have been going along with the whole sung Kyung thing because it's for Yoongi I'll do whatever my dad says it's just a few dates I don't care.