chapter 32

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It's been almost two week since we broke up and I'm still here with a ticking in my heart each day that passes time slowly goes down I feel like I'm about to explode and it won't be pretty.

I bottle up my emotions and soon they will overflow

I'm sitting in my living room on my phone looking at school emails it's a Thursday morning I'm sitting on my couch in a blanket the TV is on but I'm not really hearing it and I'm not really focusing on my phone my mind is going back to last night to when Jimin called me..

"I made you tea!" Lisa spoke skipping into the living she plopped next to her I put down my phone "it's green tea good for the soul and heart" she hummed I smiled softly and took the mug from her.

"Thanks Cuz" I whispered she smiled and stole some blanket from me I look at the TV seeing the local news is on.

Then I see something that immediately catches my eye I grab the remote and turn up the volume.

"Here is some new gossip but I'm sorry ladies our handsome bachelor was finally locked down for good! Insiders say Park Jimin is engaged to be married to famous Korean model Lee Sung Kyung news broke last night when Jimin got down on one knee and proposed with a Tiffany ring"

"We hear that the couples is moving fast in wedding plans it's scheduled for next week and the engagement party is tonight at Signiel Seoul a grand party I hear excited to see the couple together"

"They seem so in love a perfect couple I may add I hear they couldn't keep there hands off each other that whole night kissing and bathroom makeouts"

"I'm so jealous to be loved and marring park jimin what a lucky girl she better hold on tight to that boy"

They they show snapshots of Jimin giving her the ring and them kissing I stand up and I feel it a burst I grip the cup in my hand so tight it might break.

"Yoongi?" I hear

It exploded

Tears flow down my face flashbacks of all his lies all his promises how he smiled and lied straight to my face each touch each kiss...meant nothing to him

I was just a play thing a notch on his belt

He didn't love me

He really didn't

I feel my heart being shattered into a million pieces