one shot

"Thank you so much everyone for showing up on my show and for all the support. I hope you all enjoyed like I did. Hope to see you all soon. Till we meet again..... love you all" Beam speaks through the Mike attached to him and was replied with a loud cheer and shouts. Beam continues to give flying kisses and waves till the curtains down.

He then walks to his dressing room with a blooming smile to change his clothes.

"Wow Beam that was one hell of a show" kit his friend who is also his manager exclaims and taps his shoulder in a not so gentle manner.

"Calm down kitty" Beam says with a chuckle as he wears his jacket but suddenly gets quiet when he gets a glare.

"When is our next show?" Beam asks after a minute tying his shoes.

"Can't you take a little rest Beam... You are just done with a show" kit says irritatedly.

"You know I can't. I want to do as many shows as I can" Beam says casually but there was a pinch of sadness in his voice.

Kit sighs. He knows exactly what beam meant. "Next week beam. We have two shows back to back" he updates about the schedule while they were riding the elevator to the parking lot and beam nods his head.

"You need to be prepared throughly. There are few new songs to be sung on one of those shows. So there must not be any mistakes. The sponsors are really particular about that as it will be one of your biggest shows" kit narrates about the show.

"Don't worry kit I'll do everything to make it perfect" beam says unlocking his car door. They bid goodbyes. He was about to hop in but was stopped by a hand.

Beam looks up and was awe struck for a minute there. The man was so dashing in his all black suit. His hair was neatly styled to the back showing his forehead. Those piercing eyes seems like looking through his soul. That pointed nose and those pink lips are so inviting for a kiss.

Beam shakes his head to come out of that thoughts. He felt like he is being hypnotized by this man.

"Ye....Yes" eventhough beam stutters he tries act casuall.

"Your show was nice" the man says in his deep voice which made his knees go all jelly.

"Mmm thank you. I hope you like the performance" beam says with a smile.

He always feels happy when someone praises his work. He also takes criticism sportively and tries to improve his work.

"Yeah I loved it. You are my favorite... I mean my favorite singer and dancer. Your opening songs are always great but I missed it this time due to work" the man says scratching his head which looked cute in beam's eyes.

"Thank you for the compliment" again beam smiles to the man.

"By the way I'm forth" the man extends his arms introducing himself. Beam accepts the hand.

"Will you do a show for me" forth asks beam directly who was taken a back.

"Yeah sure but you should talk about that with my manager. I don't take show offers he is the one who arranges my schedule" beam says calmly "I need to go now. Bye Mr. Forth" beam says and drives away leaving forth I the parking lot.

Forth looks at the car till it dissapeared from his sight. He calculates everything in his mind and then makes a call to someone.

"Beam.....beamie wake up" kits loud voice blooms through his ears.

"Go away kitty I need to sleep" beam says in his sleepy voice as he covers himself with the quilt.

It was his day off and he plans to spend it on bed to make up for all the sleep he missed for the show.