eleven shots

Forth sigh in relief when he came back to the room to find beam still sleeping soundly in the same position as he left him. Few minutes back he went out to sign few papers and inform his secretary not to disturb him for the rest of the day.

Forth smile slowly when he saw beam changing his position in sleep, snuggling to his pillow trying to reach him on bed. A frown appears on beam's face when he cannot find forth beside him as he traced his hands on bed.

Forth moves closer to the bed. He holds beam's hand as he sits beside beam's head on bed. He pat's Beam's head to lul him to sleep. Beam slowly relaxes and sighs as he finally finds forth's warmth beside him. He snuggles more to forth till his face is buried in forth's hip and his hand snakes around forths waist.

Forth know beam is still in his deep sleep. He observed that Beam sleeps a lot every time they make love. Forth wraps the bed sheet around beam tightly before carrying him bridal style. No other cabins are present except for forth's in that floor so there was no worry about others seeing beam like that.

He walks out of his office and presses his thumb to access the elevator. He then presses the top floor where his pent house is there. He places beam on bed slowly not disturbing beam's sleep. He wipes beam's body with warm water before putting one of his Hoodie which is obviously loose for beam and a short.

He adjusts the bed sheet and AC before going out to prepare dinner. He know beam will be hungry when he wakes up. What forth came to know after being with beam for a month is that Beam will get angry if he wakes up alone on bed so he tries to prepare everything as fast as he can.

And forth was right about that....he was welcomed with beam's angry glare when he walks into the room. Forth slides into the bedsheets beside beam bringing him to his embrace. Beam didn't protest but he doesn't hugs back.

"You were not there when I woke up" beam says with a pout glaring at him.

"Sorry baby i know you will be hungry when you wake up so I was preparing something for you to eat" forth says at the same time beam's stomach growls.

"Stupid stomach" beam scolds his making forth laugh.

"Hey don't laugh" he smacks forth's chest "I was shocked to see myself in an unfamiliar room okay. I thought someone kidnapped me. If not for our photo there" he says pointing at the big portrait of them together on the wall "i would be shit scared by now"

Forth tightens his hold around beam and nuzzles his nose to beam's "don't worry baby no one can harm you when I'm with you. I'll always protect you no mater what"

Beam smiles and pushed himself up a little to kiss forth. Their lips were inch apart when beam's stomach growled again making jim groan in announce.

Forth laughs at that "Come on baby let's feed this hungry bunny" forth says lifting beam.

Beam didn't said anything about being carried bridal style. He just rounds his arms around forth's shoulder. He is used to forth carrying him around when ever he gets chance.

"Hey I want to say something important" beam gets exited as he remembers something "I'm going to do a film"

Forth halts his steps and looks at beam wide eyes "really I'm so happy for you baby..... I'm so so so proud of you love" forth says with equal excitement. He kisses beam's nose which was easier to kiss given their position.

Beam smiles brightly but he  becomes gloomy the next second "I wanted to share this news with you. You were the first person who came to my mind when I got this news. But I got to know all those things from kit at the same time. So i behaved badly with you" he says in a sad tone.