Two shots

Beam was dumbstruck with the performance.

"Wowww" it was the only word came from beam's mouth when forth finished the song.

"I....I don't know what to say. You....you sing so well like seriously it was too good. You could be a professional singer" beam says exitedly as he claps his hand.

"Thank you" forth smiled which made beam's heart skip a beat.

"Ammmm I'm sorry" beam says in a low voice embarrassed and forth looks at him questioningly "for my behavior earlier. I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn't have jumped into conclusion without listening completely but In my defense I thought you are one of those spoiled brats who try to insult people using money when you sayid i font have to sing. Even then my behavior is not justified I'm really sorry" beam says all in one go lowering his head.

Beam lifts his head when he heard a chuckle "I knew you are a good singer and can sing any songs with ease no matter how fast they are but never thought you could Speak so fast" forth says teasingly making beam blush.

"Are you forgiving me or not" beam asks seriously trying to cover his blush.

"Wow never saw one demanding for forgiveness" forth acts shocked with beams behavior making beam glare at him with a pout.

He chuckles at beam's expression "OK OK fine i forgive you" he says raising his hands.

Beam laughs looking at forth. A genuine laughter which he forgot for years. They both then sang few songs together and beam sings few solo songs with forth playing guitar. They laughed and screamed and even dueled on one another with songs.

Beam even sings the first song of his concert which forth missed yesterday. Forth sat there silently listening to beam's voice. He made beam sing it two more times before giving him a satisfactory smile with a standing ovation.

Forth then lead beam to a dining table set up for two near the swimming pool connected to the room. He even pulls chair for beam like a gentleman before taking his seat. The food was served and beam was just looking at it. Beam looks up only to find forth already looking at him.

"These are all my favorites" beam says and forth only nods with a smile.

They both had their dinner with small talks. It was filled with laughter as forth told beam his childhood embarrassing moments. Beam cannot believe he got along so well within few hours.

They are now sitting near the pool with their legs drip in water and wine in their hand. Beam was a little tipsy as he was already on his third glass.

"Hey beam slow down" forth asks beam when beam was about to fill his fourth glass.

"Nooo I'm soooooo happy after sooooo many years. Let me celebrate forth" beam says obviously he is drunk now. Yes they are in terms of first name now. Forth sighs and let him be.

"You didn't said why I'm called here. Why is the room decorated forth...... is there any celebration tonight?" Beam asks looking back at the room and then at forth.

"Yeah.....Birthday" forth answers in short having a sip of his wine.

"Owww it's your birthday? Why you didn't tell me early i would have sung a happy birthday song for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORTH" beam shouts at the end making forth laugh at his antics.

He then looks at his watch which shows 11.56. Forth excused himself for a minute before disappearing into the room. Beam sat there silently looking at the sky.

'Happy birthday to me' he mumbles into the sky and a tear falls from his eyes. He wipes it fast as soon as it fell not wanting to be seen by anyone.