three shots

Beam woke up lazily rubbing his eyes. He was confused when he saw a different room and found himself sleeping in a spooning position. He was shocked and sat up immediately.

"Aaaaa" beam shout and fell back on bed holding his hip.

"Hey you okay" forth who was sleeping beside him woke up suddenly due to beam's scream.

"You really asking I'm okay? Okay? The hell I'm okay..... my hip is paining, my whole body is paining and I cannot even feel my lower body and you are asking I'm okay?" Beam shouts at forth making him froze in his spot.

Beam closes his eyes tightly taking deep breaths while forth sat there looking at him worried. After few minutes Beam opened his eyes looking calm.

"I'm sorry...... I just.... I shouldn't have yelled at you like that" he apologizes to forth and only then forth releases his breathe which he was holding since beam shout at him.

"Umm its okay its fine. Are you.... do you need painkillers" forth doesn't know how to react at the sudden change.

"Yeah please" beam says with a sigh.

Forth immediately got off the bed and ran towards the compartment where he kept the medicines. He then goes down to bring some warm water for beam.

Forth tap on beams nose lightly when he saw beam sleeping to wake him up. He helped beam to sit on bed leaning against the head of the bed and gave him water and tablets. After keeping the glass in the table he sat in front of beam.

"So..." both said at the same time.

"You first...." they chuckled as they said together again. Forth gestures beam to speak first.

"So....ummmm... gosh this is so awkward" beam says scratching his head "What do you think about this situation"

"What do you mean?" Forth asks tilting his head sideways which beam as usual found cute. He shakes his head for thinking like that at this moment.

"About this..... the situation where we are in" beam says signaling between them.

"Ohhh about that You have to take responsibility for what you did" forth says looking at beam.

"What? Come again" Beam asks as he felt he heard something wrong.

"Take responsibility" forth repeats again.

"We both are men here. What is there to be responsible about? And  What responsibility are you talking about" Beam asks in confusion.

"I've lost my virginity to you so take responsibility" forth says seriously crossing his hands around his chest

"Huh!? Are you asking me to take responsibility" Beam asks stunned.

"Yes" forth answers seriously.

"Excuse me I'm the one who got done here and you are asking me to take responsibility. Like seriously" beam is on rage now.

"Then I'll take responsibility for what I did because I know you are virgin back there. As you are the one who provoke me to do this, you also should take responsibility for what you did" forth says seriously making beam widen his eyes.

"Wha....." beam lost his words. He don't know what to say.

There was pause for a minute. Beam was thinking deeply and forth let him and sat there silently without disturbing. Suddenly beam glares at forth.

"How do you know I'm virgin" beam hisses at forth.

He was embarrassed and curious at the same time.

"I said I'm your fan" forth shrugs.