six shots

Kit dropped beam in his condo. None speak after their conversation about forth. Beam just mumbled 'thank you' and went out without even waiting for kit's reply.

Now he is sleeping on his bed looking at the ceiling thinking about forth and him. He came home around 4 in the evening and now it's almost dinner time but he didn't even change his clothes. His mind is muddled of the possible scenarios.

Beam rolls on the bed from one end to another when he didn't find any answer. He has queen size bed but suddenly he felt his bed his big for him. It even felt cold. He thinks whether it was always like that or he is feeling it now.

Just then he felt his phone vibrating. He looked for his phone where he threw after entering his room. The called ID shows Forth's name. A smile forms on his face that he sat up straight and received immediately.

"Hiiiiiiii" beam greets with a big smile on his face even though he know forth cannot see it.

"Hey you reached?" Forth asks from the other side.

"Yeah. What about you?" Beam asks forth placing a pillow on his lap.

"No I went to office after lunch. There was an important meeting which needed my presence. What are you doing? You didn't call me after you went with kit baby" Forth asks with concern.

He was expecting beam's call since he reminded beam to call him repeatedly.

Beam became silent for a second before answering "I was just thinking"

"About?" Forth asks beam.

"about you, about us" beam answers drawing unknown patterns on his bed.

"What about us?" Forth asks confused.

Beam takes a deep breath "we, i mean me and kit talked about us. He told me some things and made me realize some. He also said he doesn't want any of us to get hurt. So I was thinking about that conversation" beam says everything he talked with kit.

"Don't worry love I'll not hurt you. I promise" forth says sincerely.

"I know forth. I know you won't hurt me it's.... It's just I also don't want to hurt you. I've never been with a man before and I even loved only one person in my life. But I got hurt from that person. So I decided not to fall in love again. And then you came telling me that you love me.

I know I also said I'll give my everything to make this relationship work but.....what if I...I'm just curious forth? I don't want this to be an experiment or you to be my rebound. I truly care for you forth but love? I don't know. Its really making me go mad" beam pours everything in his heart.

He doesn't want to keep forth in dark at the same time he doesn't want forth to think he is just using him or this is just an experiment or rebound.

Forth sigh listening to beam "baby calm down. You will not hurt me okay"

"No forth you are not understanding. I really don't want to hurt you but what if....... What if I fall for someone else or I'll do something that may affect our relationship?" Beam was desperate.

"Baby listen to me carefully....You will not hurt me, let alone me you cannot hurt any one baby not even a fly. Since the beginning You are clear with what you want in this relationship so even if you fall for someone else it's not your fault.

You will just listen to your heart baby and listening to our heart is the best we could do. It will be me and me alone who is responsible for this relationship and the consequences. So never......never blame yourself okay" forth consoles beam slowly even though his heart is hurting saying all these.