the truth

Vicdeangelis: Well what I remember after taking that photo is that Damiano went straight outside and didnt talk to us.

He actually went home by himself and when we came he wasnt happy at all. He was devastated and angry at the same time.

I dont think he cheated on you. If he did he definitely wouldnt have had that reaction.

"Well I guess we know the truth now Carla."

"Well thats good news. So what now?"

"Let me send her a message back."

jadeyyyy: Thanks Victoria atleast we know the truth now. How have you been?

"You cant send a message to Damiano like; hey Damiano now I know the truth we can date."

"Of course not Carla. But im still in love with him."

vicdeangelis: Im great and you?

Damiano didnt even want to go home because he knew you saw the photo since you followed me because I told him I was taking a photo.

I told him to tell you the truth but since you were hurt before you didnt believe him.

jadeyyyy: I knew it was my fault but you cant blame me. I didnt want to get hurt again but I still did.

vicdeangelis: Its not your fault.

Do you still live in Rome Jade?

jadeyyyy: Yes I still do, why?

vicdeangelis: Lets meet up tomorrow, your favourite cafe at 4pm.

Then if you want you can come and say hi to the others if you want.

jadeyyyy: Oh sure I would love to.

See ya tomorrow.

~~~~

"We are meeting the band tomorrow?" Carla asked me.

"Yes we are. It wasnt what I expected but atleast I'll see Damiano."

Oh no. I will see Damiano. He will mention the dare to me and probably will barely even talk to me.

"Jade stop thinking about whats gonna happen."

I frowned at her as my mind thought a million thoughts.

"So should we go out for dinner or what?
I asked Carla as I wanted to dress up and wear some makeup.

"Yeah sure go take a shower." Carla told me as I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I went on Damiano's instagram.

Not stalking.

Just seeing his recent posts thats it.

Totally not crushing.

Ughhhh I just wanted the floor to swallow me. I still wasnt over him. Then I heard Carla.

"Jade are you okay? Can I come in?"

Before I answered the door barged open.

"Girl we are going out tonight why are you crying?" Carla told me.

Then she looked at my phone which was still on Damiano's account.

"Oh thats why," She said. "Oh you scrolled deep."

"No I didn't- oh yeah I did." I said while sniffing. "Jade get ready and just dont focus on him for a night okay?"

I nodded and Carla left the bathroom. I played some music and hopped in the shower.

~~~

I applied some makeup and played some music while Carla was in the bathroom showering and doing her makeup.

Once I was finished I looked through my wardrobe and chose this outfit

I loved this outfit and I felt confident.

Throwback after the breakup... TW

I wanted to die. I wasnt happy anymore. Carla was the only person that made me happy now.

My parents had to leave for some years because of a very important work thing. They were so sad sad leave me. I was left alone at 10 years old. I stayed with Carlas mother even thoough she was never there. At 16 me and Carla bought a house together. Then a few months later my parents came back.

Im gonna call Carla.

dials number xxxx-xxx...

"Hello Jade whats up?"

I didnt speak. I couldnt. My tears were choking me.

"Jade answer me.."

"...Jade you are worrying me."

"C-Carla..." I spoke a little through my tears.

"Come r-r-right now b-before I do s-something I shouldnt.." I spoke.

"Im coming right now stay where you are Jade."

Throwback ends...

"Damn Jade that outfit looks sexy on you."

"Cant say less for you either." I said as I smiled at Carla.

"Come on lets take a photo for ig Jade."

"That looks like a good photo."

As I went on instagram and clicked on my notification box I saw this;

vicdeangelis started following you..

She followed me. I missed her and I was excited for tomorrow to see her again. To see them all again.

"Lets go Jade. By the way I will drive because you suck at driving and I dont wanna die today." Carla told me sarcastically as she smiled at me.

"I agree. You drive." I told her.

"Lets turn on the radio." I told Carla.

Good 4 u was playing.

good 4 u i guess u moved on really easily...

Carla and I both screamed the words of the song as we knew it all. We felt badass singing it. We loved olivia.

~~~~

We sat down at the table at the restaurant and started talking with each other. We sat outside because there was a breeze outside and it felt good since it was Summer.

As we ordered and the waiter had left we saw a group of people pass by us. I knew their voices.

I was gonna face them quicker than expected.

A/N

i added some olivia supremacy 🛐🛐