feelings

Victoria pov:

I woke up feeling shaky, as if I had drank the night before but I didn't and I couldn't understand why. Jade wasn't next to me. I went to the en suite bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed into a crop top and shorts. As I walked out of my room I saw Jade and Kate. "Good morning guys." I said to them. "Oh hey good morning." Kate told me. "Hey Vic." Jade said, she was shy kind of, did yesterday have anything to do with it?

"Well guys I'm sorry to break it to you but I gotta go work today." Kate said. I'll be back at 3pm see ya!" Kate finished as she left. "So Jade wanna talk?" I asked her as I gulped all the tension inside me.

Jade pov:

She was gonna ask me about last night wasn't she? All I had to do was stay calm even though I didn't really know the answer myself.

"Yeah sure." I finally let out.

"Yesterday after we kissed you didn't  talk or anything, did I do something bad?" Victoria said with a sign of worry on her face. "No Vic it's just- I don't know the answer."

"It's okay Jade tell me I'll understand."

"The thing is, these past 2 months my whole life changed as you could say, I broke up with Damiano, he got engaged so quickly probably to forget about me and me and you kissed. And I'm still in love with Damiano but I know I can never face him again." I said as I sighed a sigh of relief once I had removed all of the words that were stuck in my mind. I saw Victoria gulping as she thought of an answer to reply back with. "Yeah I know and the thing is, I love you Jade and since the first day we met I knew there was something special in you but I knew you belonged to Damiano so I never made a move on you and so I stayed as your bestfriend." Victoria replied.

I couldn't believe what was just happening right now. I wanted to kiss her and feel her soft, wet tears against my face as I was relieved from all the tension between us, but I couldnt, or so I thought.

"Jade, do you love me back?" She said taking a step closer. I searched for an answer. "I think I can love you but I've been hurt and I don't want to get hurt again. I'm so sorry Victoria." I said as I ran back to my room. Why did life have to be so difficult. He found someone else. And I can only blame myself. Perhaps I was not good enough or there was something in me he missed eventually but when he gets it he doesn't need it again. I couldn't find the answer I was looking for but hopefully, I can find someone to open up my mind and fill it with answers or maybe even suggestions that I could take.

                                 ***

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Jade, it's Kate can I come in?" I yelled a yes and my door opened. "Hey is everything okay between you and Victoria, she went outside and now she's just crying." I explained to her exactly what had happened. "Listen Jade, I know you love Damiano, but he hurt you, twice and Victoria has always been there for you and was always there to support you. Promise me you won't fall in love with Damiano again, and this time, love someone who never broke your heart or your trust." She said smiling at me and grabbing my hand. I hugged her. This was exactly what I needed. A little knowledge to help me clear things up and see what I needed. "Now go out there and go make out with Victoria, enjoy!" Kate said as she winked at me and left.

                                  ***

Victoria was out in the back garden, next to the pool. She was touching the water but she seemed bored or like she was thinking. "Hey Vic can I sit?" I asked her taking a deep breath. "Yeah sure what do you want?" She asked me. "Well I know the answer, I do love you, and you have always been there for me and you never broke my-" I was cut off by a kiss. This wasn't just a kiss though, this was a passionate kiss that was needed. It felt like we were safe and happy to finally love each other in that way.

_________

HEY GUYS!

IM SORRY FOR THE JADORIA CURRENTLY AND I PROMISE THAT WE WILL INCLUDE JADIANO SOON (Either next chapter or in 2 more chapters)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Also if you cried during this chapter here is something to cheer you up

Go follow my ig! @decngelis