paying a visit

So we were now friends again. But still that didn't mean anything. Although a part of me felt relieved, like I was holding weight I didn't need.

We arrived at the house and there was my Grandpa in his bed. "Oh hello amore. You brought your boyfriend with you, great!" My grandpa exclaimed. Yeah we weren't but still I wasn't gonna tell him that or anything to make him feel unhappy or worried. "Hey grandpa, yes I did. How are you feeling?" I asked him with tears in my eyes. I hated seeing him like this. "I'm great as long as I have you, your boyfriend, father, mother and grandma." He said smiling.

"Oh well that's great." I said smiling. "Now I think we should leave so we could give him a few hours of rest. Love you dad." My mother said to us. We all left the room and quietly shut the door. "So who is up for some lunch?" My dad said to us. "Me!" Damiano and I both said together as we both looked at each other.

"So, I noticed you guys are acting weird and not touchy touchy, what's up?" My grandma asked us. "Well we aren't together anymore. She cheated on him."

"How did you know, I never told you." Damiano said looking back at me. "Not like it wasn't obvious, you were on the floor with bloody knuckles, I don't think you would do that if you broke with her." I said quietly. "Okay guys enough now." My mum told us. "Okay so who wants toast with bacon? And also I know that is a morning snack but I'm adding French fries." My dad said. I laughed and Damiano looked at me. "What can't laugh now?" I said.

"Never said that."

"This is why I hate love stories." My nonna sighed. "This isn't a love story." I said to my grandma. "And we really said we were gonna try being friends again and here we are. Not even an hour later, already arguing." Damiano said. "Not my fault, e basta." (Not my fault, and that's enough.)

My dad put the plates in front of us and we both continued to eat and talk. Once we had finished we cleaned our hands and stayed on the sofa. My nonna found a way to put Damiano and I next to each other and then she left us by ourselves to go see nonno.

"So how's it going with Victoria?" Damiano asked trying to defuse the tension. "It's going good. I still don't feel sure, but I don't know."

"What do you mean?" Damiano asked me. "Well to be honest, not that it means anything, but I'm not as happy as I were when I was with you." I said my jaw clenched. "So you don't love her?" Damiano said. "Yeah I do but not as much as I used to love you."

"You're saying you still love me?" Damiano asked.

"No I told you it doesn't mean anything, just when I was with you I was happier. I think I just thought really quick and was desperate to get into a relationship." Damiano looked down. Then my parents and grandma came from downstairs.

"You guys can go if you'd like, your Grandpa is fine, just come visit every now and then." My dad said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I will dont worry. Love you guys bye." I said as we both made our way to the front door.

We got inside the car and drove back to the house. During the car ride none of us spoke a word. I guess we were too caught up in thoughts to speak. I definitely was. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had said earlier. About not being really happy with Victoria. How could I do that?

"We are here." Damiano said taking off his seat belt and getting out of the car. He had his jaw clenched the whole time. He seemed angry and sad. I got out of the car and we both went inside.

"Hey guys, how is your Grandpa?" Ethan asked me. "He is doing great and so are my parents and grandma." I replied. "Oh thats great!" Thomas and Victoria exclaimed.

"So who is up to go to the pool?" Victoria exclaimed happily. "Me!" We all chanted together.

Damiano and I went upstairs to change into our swimsuits because the others had already changed. When we went down to the pool Victoria took our order for drinks. "So what would you guys like to drink?" Victoria said. "I think we would all like beer." Damiano said. "Yes!" We all replied. "Okay then 6 beers coming right up."

We all continued to talk until Victoria came with the beers. "So what are we gonna do?" Kate asked. "I have no idea, I'm tired of swimming." Victoria said.

"Vic we only swam for 20 minutes." Damiano said. "Yeah I'm tired." Vic replied. I shook my head and laughed. "We should just play truth or dare." Thomas suggested. "Omg yes we should!" I exclaimed. "Okay so since Thomas suggested the game I will ask him." Kate said.

"That's not how it works but okay." Thomas replied. "So truth or dare Thomas?"

"Hm I think dare."

Kate thought for a while and she came up with a dare for Thomas. "Okay so I dare you to jump in the pool doing a jump but you land on your back." We all hissed at the dare. That looked like it hurt. "Whatever." Thomas said getting up and running to the pool. He jumped and landed on his back. That looked like it hurt.

"Ouch." Thomas said when he came back next to us. "Bro Thomas your back is red." Victoria exclaimed. "Not my fault." Thomas said looking at Kate. "Hey it was just a dare!" Kate said. We all laughed and continued to play.

"Hey guys I got to go to the toilet real quick." They all nodded and I hurried to the bathroom. I could still hear them all shouting and playing since the bathroom was close to the backyard. I washed my hands and went inside. I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Why do you always follow me when I go somewhere. I'm in the same house you live in do you think I'll get lost?" I said to him. "The less words the better."

And then he kissed me. It was a kiss that we both needed. A kiss full of lust and emotion. We let go of the kiss. And we just looked at each other. We crept closer to each other and kissed again.

"Jade?"

___________________________

HEY YALL

SORRY JADORIA SHIPPERS BUT I THINK JAMIANO IS BACK.

SORRY FOR LEAVING U ALL IN SUCH A CLIFFHANGER BUT HEHE.

SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS. HOPE U ENJOYED.

ANY SUGGESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO COMMENT 💗💗💗