ahoy arena

'Quindi Marlena torna a casa.."

The guide gave us a tour around Rotterdam Ahoy, the arena they will be singing in so we won't get lost whilst going somewhere. If I was completely honest I would say that at some times I didn't pay attention and just admired the other contestants and decorations. There was a lot to look at and a lot to do. The guide led us to a bubble where there was a ping pong table, some sofas we could relax and get to know each other more and some other things. When they saw the ping pong table their jaws dropped like little children.

It was good to have a ping pong table but I wasn't as admired by it as much as the others. I was mostly admired by the wonderful decorations and lights, you could tell I was more mature then them but it was good to have children with you sometimes.

The guide led us to the rooms we will be staying in and as he said goodbye and good luck we waved at him and closed the door.

"So you guys must be wondering about the hotel, but Marta told me that everything is already booked and we are going to the hotel right in front of Rotterdam Ahoy." Damiano said to us.

"Okay great, so now that we have everything settled when are we supposed to check in?" Victoria asked Damiano.

"I believe we ought to check in at 4pm, don't worry it's still 1pm there's time." Damiano told Vic.

"Okay so I'm starving does anyone want to go eat lunch?" Thomas asked us. We all gave him nods of reassurance and we made our way out of our room.

                                ***

We found a small restaurant and decided to eat there. We just took light snacks as it was already 1pm so we won't be full for dinner. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was really good I must say. We all made our way back to Rotterdam Ahoy and there we saw Marta infront of our room. "Hey guys, so for today you have nothing to do so you can go check in already if you like because the hotel accepts early check ins." Marta told us.

"Oh okay sure thanks Marta. See you tomorrow!" Ethan told her and we all waved back to her as we left the arena again. We found the hotel quickly because it was right next to the arena. We went inside and checked in. The place was marvellously decorated with brightly-lit chandeliers all over the place and low reception music playing in the background. The joys that a hotel brought me were indescribable, for some reason this was always a part of me. Ever since I was a little girl. As we checked in and told them that we were early they gave us our cards and we went up to our room to see how it looked like.

After we all called dibs on each bed we finally sorted out who would be having which bed. It was fun staying with friends in a hotel room together. Not that I have done it multiple times, actually I never did it.

"Guys wanna watch a movie then go the the hotels dinner?" Victoria suggested. I nodded, "Yeah sure." I told her. The others all agreed and we all searched for a movie to watch. We watched a random movie that was on TV but we ended up liking it.

"That was the most cringiest and loveliest movie I've ever watched." Thomas said to us. "He speaks!" Damiano gasped, earning a middle finger from Thomas. "Even though we are the quiet ones we still speak Damiano." Ethan told him. Damiano then laughed and we all started laughing. "Now, let's go get ready."