milan

"Next week?" Damiano opened his eyes.

"Yes. But I promise to make the best of this week."

"Oh yeah? How?" Damiano was always so fucking curious.

"Well, you will see."

Damiano scrunched his nose and sighed.

"I will miss you. Eurovision is next month will you make it?"

"Yes I will. By next month everything will already probably be sorted out so no worries."

"Ok baby."

"Also today I have a plan to go watch a movie at the cinema."

"Oh sure. Let's go shower then."

"Together?" I asked Damiano hopefully he will say yes.

"Of course." Then he grabbed my hand and we walked back home and went to shower.

~~~

I took off my clothes and he took off his. He put his back against the shower wall and then the cold water started going down. Then Damiano wrapped his arms around my neck as he was behind me. He slowly placed gentle kisses on my neck.

"I love you so much, I have never felt this much butterflies with someone."

I almost got emotional. I never had this relationship before. It's like God rewarded me from what I passed through.

After a lot of laughs and kisses we showered and got dressed.

He grabbed his keys and we went in the car and turned on the radio

He grabbed his keys and we went in the car and turned on the radio. "So what will we watch?"

"Well, they were doing a throwback week so we are gonna watch Mamma Mia!"

He gasped and smiled a lot. He loved Mamma Mia, it was his comfort movie.

"Ti amo amore."

"Anch'io ti amo bello."

~~~

We both cuddled as we watched the movie, eating our popcorn. The movie was a lot of fun and we both got out of the showing room laughing.