favorite crime

"Uh Jade?" She sounded shocked but I was the shocked one here. "Can I ask you what the hell are you doing here?" I asked Carla.

"I just came to help for a day but thats it." She replied quietly while she swallowed.

"You ladies know each other?" Daphne asked us. "Yes we are-"

"Yes we do." I cut Carla off.

"And Carla where is your manager I wanted to talk to him? Also I believe you have to go record a song at the studio at 5pm." Daphne told her. I couldnt believe it. She had lied to me. 

"Carla did your mum ever get into a car accident?" I said holding back my tears.

"...No Jade, im sorry." Carla not facing me and looking down. I shook my head and made my way to the exit with Daphne shouting my name after me. I stopped and let Daphne hug me. "Its okay Jade, you can go home for today. All this is a lot for you, I mean you already miss your family and now Carla lying to you." I hugged her again and nodded.

"Do you want me to drive you to your apartment?" Daphne asked me. I shook my head.

"No but thanks, I really wanna be alone today. Thank you Daphne." She smiled at me and I walked back home. The cold air touching my face was calming me down. People talking in Italian made me smile, I loved the language because for some reason it seemed comforting and meant a lot of things. Passion, anger, happiness. I took my keys out of my pocket and went inside my apartment. I was greeted by Kate who had already arrived from the tour.

"Hey girl how did it go?" She said smiling to me as she let her notebook and pencil fall down back onto the bed. "Not that good, turns out my bestfriend lied to me and invented that her mum had a car crash when turns out she was here in Milan, with a manager and everything." I took a deep breathe and held back my tears. "Thats why she never responded to my messages, never was active and didnt come to my flight to say goodbye, but anyways. Enough about me, how about you?"

"Thats very terrible Jade, im so so sorry," She said with a sad smile. "Im sure it will definitely get better soon, I mean you have me, your amazing boyfriend and other amazing friends. And a very nice family." She smiled at me.

"Thanks Kate. Now what about you?" I smiled at her.

"Well it went very good and the place is amazing. I cant wait for you to see the studios. Thats what I was doing with the notebook," She pointed at the notebook. "Things really motivated me there and so thats what I did, I am writing a song." She said smiling at me. The I got an idea myself. "Actually I might do that to but with the situation im in. Ill take a shower." I said as I got off her bed and made my way to the bathroom. 

I started to come up with lyrics as I was showering and so after I showered I went straight inside my room so I wouldnt forget them. I started writing and in an hour I had a complete song.

You used me as an alibi,

I crossed my heart as you crossed the line,

And I defended you to all my friends

I decided to call Damiano to see how he is doing. With the second ring he answered.

"Hey amore how are you, how is everything going out?"

"Well everything began great but then I found out that when Carla told me her mum had a car crash it actually wasnt a car crash. She just lied to me about going to Milan and getting a manager."

"Oh my god that bitch, I actually cant believe she would do that."

"Yeah I know and I actually wrote a song about all this, but anyways how are you and the others and my family doing?" I smiled.

"We are doing great but we miss you a lot and it seems like there is something missing, there is no second that I dont think of you. And you have to show me the song when its done because I would love to see it." I smiled at him.

"Yes I will most definitely do that, but when its done. You're such a charmer also!" I laughed.

"Hahaha I miss you so much amore. Oh I have to go because my mum called us down for dinner. Love you amore."

"Okay amore love you too." 

He made me so happy. The happiest I have ever been.