apology

I ate and then went back to my room. I felt like I didn't wanna see anyone. My cousin had just came and I wasn't spending any time with her.

Then I heard a knock on my door. I didn't wanna see anyone but I told the person to come in.

It was Damiano. He came in and close the door behind him.

"What do you wan-"

"I'm sorry Jade." He said looking in my eyes.

"Yeah well sorry isn't gonna be enough."

"Let me explain this to you and please don't stop me."

"Fine."

Flashback  28 February 2018 (after the breakup) Damianos pov

I can't believe I lost Jade over that bitch. I didn't know how to choose. And now I lost her.

I went back home and saw Giorgia.

"Hi amore, how are you?" She said to me.

"I'm great honey." Then I went to take a shower and I went to bed. The next few days had contained with a lot of fighting. But then we found each other again and that was when I proposed.

I wanted to replace Jade. I wanted to feel love again, but that didn't happen.

1 year later..

Giorgia and I still fought a lot and so we canceled the engagement. She still would tease me. Whenever I got a new girlfriend she would come and pretend I was still with her. I was labeled as the cheater with everyone.

"Giorgia why are you doing this?" I said to her.

"Because you are mine. I love you Damiano."

"Yeah well I don't, anymore okay."

"So this is how it is huh. Its that stupid Jade huh?" She said to me now yelling.

"SHE IS NOT STUPID AND I STILL LOVE HER OKAY? IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT GIORGIA. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN." Then I left and never talked to her again. I didn't tell the others I had broken up with her. I don't know why. It just felt wrong.

Back to present

I told her everything and she stared crying.

"I didn't wanna leave you Jade. As soon as things started going out great she ruined it."

"Yeah I know but you can't blame me. I was hurt in the past and I thought you were gonna hurt me again. I just wish that I maybe-"

Then I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me kissing her. She started kissing me back and things led to another and we were in her bed, naked and cuddling with each other.

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt you Jade. You know I never meant to."

I said stroking her hair slowly.

"I think we have to get up Damiano. I think we have to go out with my cousin today."

"Yeah okay. Wanna take a shower?" I asked  her.

"Yeah sure you can go first if you want to." But I kept looking at her.

"No... together?" I said looking at her eyes.

"Um, sure I guess." I could see she was happy we were okay again.

We went inside the shower and talked and kissed and hugged and obviously showered. After we got out the shower we got dressed into these.

Jade pov

Jade pov

We went back downstairs and I hugged my cousin.

"So I was thinking we would go eat with Vanessa?" I told my mum and dad. "Yeah you can she doesn't have homework and besides it's the weekend." My dad gave me an approval.

"Ok then we are going then! Bye Mr and Mrs Giannini." Damiano waved to them as he grabbed Vanessa and held her and we went out. He grabbed the keys to his car and went in.

~~~

We arrived at the restaurant and sat in our favourite table / the table Vanessa chose.

We all ate and went back home as we drove and laughed. It was so much fun especially that me and Damiano are back together.