°11°

"And what if they already know?" Blair asked, trying to compose herself

She was referring to Four from their encounter earlier.

"then your already dead," Tori looked down at the floor.

Blair waited for the next morning, waiting for the crack of dawn, when everyone's asleep.

Once that time arrived, she slipped on her clothes and boots, bursting through those dauntless doors once again.

The cool morning breeze bounced off of Blair's face, the sky was still a bit dark, the sun not shining through yet.

She hopped on the train, crossing her legs, watching as the sun lay on the bottom of the sky, causing bright colours to burst and mix within the cloud. The current colours consisted of a deep orange, a light green mixed with blue and yellow, with tiny hints of red.

It was all beautiful.

On her travels to the amity farms, Blair spotted a tall abandoned building that lay across from the fields, by the looks of it no one ever went there, so that's where she was headed to, she had to clear her head.

The train was empty, it was just her, but it was peaceful.

The sound of the birds chirping, the sound of the quiet town below, the sound of the roaring of the train engine, it was all peaceful.

When she approached the end of the line, she hopped off the tracks, jumping down into the long greenery that spread out for miles. She made her way through the fields, finding the building.

Up close, the building had deep visible cracks in it, that spread out across the front and back.

It was old, due to the rusty noisy door, the inside was empty rooms with ladders and stairs .

Blair's fingers danced along the walls of the house, dust layering on the tip of her finger. She climbed a flight of stairs, looking around at nothing, there was literally nothing and no one.

By the design and structure of the interior, Blair guessed it to be a house.

There were four bedrooms, that were upstairs.

Ha, Four. She thought sadness rising.

But she knew, as hard as it would be she had to forget him and move on, she couldn't trust him.

He was no good for her.

Or so they both thought.

She climbed the flight of stairs leading to the upstairs, they were dark brown oak stairs that had chunks missing on the corner of them.

She counted 18 in total until she reached an old tatty carpet. It was a brown-ish colour with shoe stains on them. Someone had been here before.

Once she was upstairs, Blair decided to explore due to her being curious and maybe just maybe a little bit nosey as well.